‘FBI,’ ‘Magnum P.I.,’ and ‘The Neighborhood’ all renewed for second seasons at CBS

‘FBI,’ ‘Magnum P.I.,’ and ‘The Neighborhood’ all renewed for second seasons at CBS

Postby ntscuser » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:57 am

Almost a full month into the new year, CBS has made another step towards finalizing its 2019-20 TV lineup

Announced this afternoon, the network has officially renewed three of its rookie titles, “Magnum P.I., “FBI,” and “The Neighborhood,” for second seasons. The news comes several weeks after the network also renewed its veteran crime drama, “Criminal Minds,” for its final season.

“Each of these distinctive shows has made their mark in a variety of ways,” said CBS Entertainment President, Kelly Kahl. ““Our goals this season were to introduce new series that audiences are passionate about, add more strength to a winning schedule and create more inclusive programming.”

“We’re thrilled by the creative direction and performance of these three shows as they continue to grow in popularity and resonate with the Network’s viewers,” added Thom Sherman, Senior Exec VP of Programming.

“The Neighborhood” and “Magnum P.I.” air Monday nights on CBS, while “FBI” airs Tuesdays.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Other