‘The Conners’ and ‘A Million Little Things’ get additional episode orders at ABC

‘The Conners’ and ‘A Million Little Things’ get additional episode orders at ABC

Postby ntscuser » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:29 pm

ABC has ordered additional episodes for two of its freshman series

The network’s “Roseanne” spin-off, “The Conners,” has earned one additional episode, bringing its first season’s total episode count to 11. ABC has also put in the order for a full season of the rookie drama, “A Million Little Things,” with four additional episodes now bringing its season total to 17.

The news comes just a few days after ABC ordered additional scripts for “A Million Little Things,” along with three of its other scripted shows.

“A Million Little Things” is the latest freshman title to receive a full-season order so far this year, joining fellow ABC rookie, “Single Parents,” CBS’ “The Neighborhood,” “God Friended Me,” “Magnum P.I.,” “FBI,” and FOX’s “The Cool Kids.” NBC has also picked up its freshman dramas, “Manifest” and “New Amsterdam,” for full seasons.

For its part, “The Conners” premiered as the year’s highest-rated fall series debut, and despite taking a noticeable hit in its second week, is still averaging a 2.0 live + same day rating among adults 18-49. It’s ABC’s no. 1 show of the season so far, while “A Million Little Things” hasn’t been the breakout hit ABC might have been expecting, but consistently doubles its audience with delayed viewing and has been holding strong in the ratings the past few weeks.

With this announcement, there are only a few remaining freshman shows this year that haven’t received full-season orders, as a decision has yet to be made on CBS’ “Happy Together,” FOX’s “Rel,” and NBC’s “I Feel Bad.”
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Other