Julian Morris teases 'Pretty Little Liars' fireworks

Julian Morris teases 'Pretty Little Liars' fireworks

Postby ntscuser » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:43 am

Julian Morris has revealed that there will be "fireworks" in Pretty Little Liars.

Morris recently returned to the show as Wren, the former fiancé of Melissa (Torrey DeVitto) who left after kissing Spencer (Troian Bellisario).

Morris has now revealed that he could end up becoming attracted to Spencer again.

"I mean, it's clear that Wren felt like he made the wrong choice," he said. "For him, Spencer was the girl. I certainly think from how Wren feels, those emotions run deep, so when he sees Spencer again, I think you can't ignore those feelings that he once had. I think sparks could definitely happen."

Morris, who admitted that Wren might have some "pretty cool secrets", hinted that the situation could develop into a love triangle, saying: "I've been told that I can reveal that Toby and Wren are going to meet and that there's going to be some fireworks going on."

He also suggested that Wren could still have feelings for Melissa. "He did some pretty bad things and so how I'm going to approach it as an actor is that one of the reasons why he was away from them and left Rosewood was because he needed to put a break on things and to reassess," he explained.

"That said, he's back now and those feelings that he had for Spencer as for Melissa could very well still be there."

Pretty Little Liars airs on Tuesdays at 8/7c on ABC Family.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Drama