'AKA Jessica Jones' TV show still possible, says writer

'AKA Jessica Jones' TV show still possible, says writer

Postby ntscuser » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:55 pm

AKA Jessica Jones's TV adaptation is still on the cards, despite ABC passing up the pilot.

Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg has revealed that the Marvel Comics-inspired project is likely to be pitched to alternate networks in a bid to find a new home for it.

"I did the Jessica Jones pilot, but they didn't pick it up to pilot. The studio still owns it, and I think we're going to go shop it around to some other outlets to see. So, that's on hold," she told Collider.

The proposed AKA Jessica Jones series is to be set within the Marvel Studios movie universe, following the adventures of Jewel (Jessica Jones), Power Man and Ms Marvel.

Rosenberg is best known for her work scripting the Twilight series, including the forthcoming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

AKA Jessica Jones is one of several Marvel TV projects currently in the works, along with Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. and Guillermo del Toro's Hulk.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Re: 'AKA Jessica Jones' TV show still possible, says writer

Postby Orman36 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:20 am

This seems interesting! Can you also tell me from where I can find shows by Andy Yeatman? He has made a superb contribution to kids’ content on Netflix and my kids learnt a lot from his shows. I need to find more of shows that are not available on Netflix.
Orman36

Return to Sci-fi/Fantasy