Rita Ora goes topless in latest shoot

Rita Ora goes topless in latest shoot

Postby ntscuser » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Rita Ora has posed topless with nothing but a few strands of hair to protect her modesty, as she defends her place on the X Factor panel.

The 23-year-old 'Poison' singer shared a snap from the shoot on her Instagram, showing the star with her shirt half open.

She added the caption: "Another shot from my Glamour cover out on stands everywhere now! #becomfortableinyourcurves"

Speaking to Glamour about meeting with Simon Cowell and securing her role as a judge on the ITV show alongside fellow new addition Nick Grimshaw, Ora said: "Simon and I planned to meet and just chat.

"There wasn't any pressure. We could only meet around midnight 'cause we were so busy. So we met at his place in west London. We spoke about the changes in the show, about his goals and aims, and I started to agree with the changes that were gonna happen...

"We had a two-hour conversation and I really liked his vision. And on that fact only, I looked at my diary, I spoke to my team because it is a lot of commitment. And having that responsibility of being able to change someone's life is beyond pressure."

On why she previously took part in BBC One's The Voice UK and chose to join The X Factor this year, she continued: "It gets me emotional because I watch these kids performing in school and they're already above me for even finishing school...

"It's so inspirational, that's why I do these TV shows."

Ora argued that she has "as much right to be on the panel" as fellow judges Grimshaw, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini and Cowell, adding: "It's not about thinking, 'Oh my God, I want to be on TV every Saturday night!'

"I'm a musician, I've built this bond with my team, with the music industry.

"I've worked hard to be involved with everything you see my name associated with. It doesn't happen overnight, and I feel I have as much right to be on that panel as everyone does."

Read the full interview with Rita Ora in the September issue of Glamour magazine, available now.

The X Factor returns later this year.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Music