CBS: 'We have concerns over Charlie Sheen'

CBS: 'We have concerns over Charlie Sheen'

Postby ntscuser » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 pm

CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler has confessed that the network has a "high level of concern" about Charlie Sheen.

Entertainment Weekly reports that while speaking to critics at a press conference earlier this week, the CEO expressed worry over the Two And A Half Men star's well-being and addressed rumours that CBS is considering halting production on the series.

“I personally thought a lot about this. We have a high level of concern. How can we not? Let me speak personally first. On a very basic human level, I am concerned of course. This man is a father, he has children, he has a family," Tassler explained.

"You can’t look at it simplistically. Charlie is a professional. He comes to work, he does his job extremely well. We are taping tonight. It’s very complicated, but we have a very good relationship with Warner Brothers TV. We have tremendous trust and respect with the way they are managing the situation."

She added: "On a personal level, we obviously have concern. On a professional level, he does his job and he does it well. This show is a hit, that’s all I have to say.”
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Comedy