'Glee' Lea Michele has "awesome storylines" in season three

'Glee' Lea Michele has "awesome storylines" in season three

Postby ntscuser » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Glee star Lea Michele has teased some new details about the show's upcoming third season.

The musical series returns on Fox next month, and Michele revealed that she will share a lot of screen time with fellow Glee stars Chris Colfer and Darren Criss.

"I know that she's going to be in the school musical," she told The Hollywood Reporter, regarding her character Rachel Berry. "I have some awesome storylines with Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, and I'll be singing a lot of Broadway as always."

Michele added that the new season will continue to focus on the core group of students, in particular those characters that are in their senior year.

The actress also claimed that the show will continue to reinvent forgotten pop songs for a modern audience.

"In season one we did a lot of classic rock songs, or not even so much classic rock but songs you haven't seen in the Top 10 in a while," Michele explained. "I definitely think they're going to do more of that this year, taking songs that used to be incredibly popular and reinventing them."

Michele has previously admitted that she is not focusing on her character's potentially reduced role next season, but has said that she is excited about the possibility of a spinoff series focusing on Rachel and Kurt.

Glee will make its season three premiere on September 20.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Other