'Glee' Riley: 'Michele, Colfer, Monteith fine with exits'

'Glee' Riley: 'Michele, Colfer, Monteith fine with exits'

Postby ntscuser » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Amber Riley has insisted that Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Chris Colfer are "fine" about leaving Glee.

Earlier this month, executive producer Ryan Murphy announced that the trio will exit the show after the third season.

Michele later claimed that she always knew about the plan, but Murphy admitted that he hadn't spoken to Monteith, while Colfer revealed that he wasn't expecting the news.

However, Riley has now insisted that Michele, Monteith and Colfer are not upset about their impending departures.

"I think everyone's pretty okay with it," she told Access Hollywood. "We've had an amazing two seasons [and] we're about to do season three. It's been absolutely amazing, but I don't want to be a 30-year-old high school student either!"

She added: "I think they're fine with it. I don't think it's the end of the world for them."

Riley also suggested that the stars of Glee are grateful to be involved in the show, saying: "Glee was just a great catapult for us. Nobody knew who we were and we'll always be thankful for it. It's just been an amazing blessing."

The third season of Glee will premiere on September 20 on Fox.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Other