‘The Neighborhood,’ ‘God Friended Me,’ and ‘Magnum P.I.’ get full-season pickups at CBS

‘The Neighborhood,’ ‘God Friended Me,’ and ‘Magnum P.I.’ get full-season pickups at CBS

Postby ntscuser » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:51 pm

CBS has given out full-season orders for three of its freshman shows

“The Neighborhood,” “Magnum P.I.,” and “God Friended Me” have all been picked up for full seasons by the network this afternoon, but there is no official word yet on how many additional episodes were ordered for each of the shows. With this announcement, however, the three titles now join freshman drama, “FBI,” in earning full-season pickups from the network.

The three are also the latest in a growing number of rookie shows to have earned full seasons so far this fall, including ABC’s “Single Parents,” Fox’s “The Cool Kids,” and NBC’s “New Amsterdam” and “Manifest.”

This announcement leaves “Happy Together,” which airs back-to-back with “The Neighborhood” Monday nights, as the network’s only freshman title to not have received a full-season pickup yet. That is, excluding the “Murphy Brown” revival, which will reportedly be sticking to its initial 13-episode order, as has always been the network’s plan.

On Monday nights, “The Neighborhood” has been performing well for the network, with a 1.2 live + same day average rating in adults 18-49 and 6.95 million viewers. It is currently CBS’ highest-rated rookie show of the fall, while “God Friended Me” ranks third, with a 1.1 average and 8.80 million viewers.

“Magnum P.I.” hasn’t been doing quite as well as the other two, with a 1.0 average in adults 18-49 and 6.48 million viewers.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Other