Jay Leno’s Garage: Cancelled

Jay Leno’s Garage: Cancelled

Postby ntscuser » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:17 pm

CNBC Drops Series as Leno Recovers from Freak Motorcycle Accident

Jay Leno’s Garage is closing its doors. CNBC has cancelled the series, which takes viewers into Leno’s garage and explores all things automotive, sometimes with celebrity guests, per The Wrap. Leno’s last episode of The Tonight Show aired in February 2014 on NBC, and a few months later, CNBC ordered Jay Leno’s Garage.

Jay Leno’s Garage aired for seven seasons on the cable network, and the last episode aired on October 26th. The cancellation comes as the channel shifts to focusing solely on business-related programming, like reruns of Shark Tank and Undercover Boss, as well as original business documentaries.

The cancellation comes only weeks after Leno was injured in a freak motorcycle accident in Las Vegas. This is the second incident where he has been injured in recent months.

Leno said the following about the recent incident:

“So I turned down a side street and cut through a parking lot, and unbeknownst to me, some guy had a wire strung across the parking lot but with no flag hanging from it. So, you know, I didn’t see it until it was too late. It just clotheslined me and, boom, knocked me off the bike.

The bike kept going, and you know how that works out. But I’m OK! I’m OK, I’m working. I’m working this weekend.”

Leno suffered a broken collarbone, two broken ribs, and two cracked kneecaps in the accident.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Other