‘Good Behavior’ canceled after 2 seasons at TNT

‘Good Behavior’ canceled after 2 seasons at TNT

Postby ntscuser » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:54 pm

The fate of “Good Behavior” has finally been decided

TNT has officially canceled the Michelle Dockery-led drama this afternoon, after airing two seasons of it. Creator and executive producer, Chad Hodge, announced the show’s cancellation on Instagram today:

“With a heavy heart I have to let you know that Good Behavior will not return for a third season on TNT. I’ve always said I could write about Letty and Javier for 500 episodes. Their relationship and place in the world live on the edge of something unique and beautiful and I’m more proud of creating their story than anything in my TV career thus far,” said Hodge.

“The experience of making Good Behavior was also the best of my career… To our fans… our incredible fans around the world: THANK YOU. Thank you for loving what we made, for the letters and DMs and gifts, for the love. If I could keep writing the story of Letty and Javier for you I would.”

Despite receiving positive reviews from critics throughout its run, “Good Behavior” was never much of a ratings performer for TNT. The show barely averaged a 0.2 live + same day rating in adults 18-49 with 595,000 viewers, slightly lower than its first season’s 742,000 average.

Created by Hodge and Blake Crouch, the series followed Letty Raines, a thief and con artist fresh out of prison, trying to do her best to stay afloat when her attempt to derail a murder plot leads her into a seductive and dangerous relationship with a charming killer-for-hire. It starred Dockery, Juan Diego Botto, Terry Kinney, Lusia Strus, Nyles Steele, and more.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Crime