'Biggest Loser' names Dolvett Quince new trainer

'Biggest Loser' names Dolvett Quince new trainer

Postby ntscuser » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Biggest Loser has announced that Dolvett Quince will serve as a trainer on the upcoming season.

The fitness expert will join long-time trainer Bob Harper and fellow new addition Anna Kournikova on the 12th season of the NBC weight loss competition, which begins filming this week.

"I couldn't be more excited about joining The Biggest Loser as their newest trainer," he said in a press statement.

"This amazing opportunity allows me to use my expertise to change lives one rep at a time, and encourage contestants - and viewers - to find strength beyond muscle."

Quince, who founded the workout studio Body Sculptor Inc. in Atlanta, has previously trained stars including Janet Jackson and Justin Bieber.

Tennis star Kournikova was announced as a new trainer during the season 11 finale, and later said that she was "excited" and "honoured" to be joining the fitness show. She previously appeared on The Biggest Loser two seasons ago as a guest trainer.

Long-time trainer Jillian Michaels departed the competition at the end of last season to focus on other projects.

The Biggest Loser returns to NBC in September.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Reality/Talent Shows