‘Full Frontal,’ ‘American Dad,’ ‘Drop the Mic’ and ‘Joker’s Wild’ all renewed at TBS

‘Full Frontal,’ ‘American Dad,’ ‘Drop the Mic’ and ‘Joker’s Wild’ all renewed at TBS

Postby ntscuser » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:50 pm

TBS was in a renewing mood Thursday

The channel has picked up “American Dad” and “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee” for two seasons each and unscripted shows “Drop the Mic” and “Snoop Dogg Presents The Joker’s Wild” for one apiece.

“Full Frontal,” whose current deal was due to expire this month, will be on the air through 2020.

“We were fortunate to start our show in an election year, and I’m so grateful TBS has picked us up for two more seasons which will see us through the 2018 midterms and bring us into the 2020 election season,” Bee says in a statement. “It’s promising to be a real s**tshow, and I am counting on our viewers to coax me out of my panic bunker and get us through it.”

“American Dad” begins its fourth season on TBS Feb. 12. The two-season pickup will take it through its 16th season overall, the first 10 having aired on FOX.

TBS will also use the show to establish a Monday-night animation block. New series “Final Space” will join “American Dad” starting Feb. 26.

“The Joker’s Wild” and “Drop the Mic” are TBS’ first unscripted series in several years. The channel says they have collectively averaged 2.5 million viewers across all platforms this season. Their new seasons will start in the spring.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Reality/Talent Shows