Kim Kardashian pregnant nude selfie

Kim Kardashian pregnant nude selfie

Postby ntscuser » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:13 pm

Kim Kardashian West has proved that she's really pregnant in the only way she knows how… by posing for a nude selfie.

That's right - the reality star is aiming to break the internet again and prove to her haters that she's actually pregnant for the second time.

"First they say I'm too skinny so I have to be faking it...Now they say I'm too big so I have to be faking it...SMH!" she initially complained.

Kim then fired off a series of tweets in an attempt to explain why her pregnant body can look different day-to-day.

"Some days I'm photographed before I eat & look smaller, some days I've just eaten & I look bigger. It's all a part of the process," she wrote.

"U know me well enough 2know I would document the process if I got a surrogate.Everyone's body is different,every pregnancy is very different.

"I've learned to love my body at every stage! I'm going to get even bigger & that's beautiful too! I'm blessed to even be pregnant!

"& luckier to not have preeclampsia so far, so I don't have the swelling issue! They also say your body carries a boy different than a girl.

"I'm grateful to God for this miracle & no matter what rumours or comments you throw my way this time they truly don't affect me! #NoFilter #NoPhotoShop #GoodLighting"

No word yet from Kim on reports that she's gone back on her pledge not to give her baby boy a directional name like his sister North.

Kim and husband Kanye West are due to welcome their bundle of joy in December.
ntscuser
Site Admin

Return to Reality/Talent Shows