Strictly's Stacey Dooley moves the judges to tears with "magical" American Smooth

Strictly's Stacey Dooley moves the judges to tears with "magical" American Smooth

Postby dutchman » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:58 am

Strictly Come Dancing's Stacey Dooley left the judges in tears as she and partner Kevin Clifton danced an American Smooth to 'I Dreamed a Dream' from Les Misérables for Musicals Week

Bruno Tonioli and Shirley Ballas were both on their feet after seeing the duo perform the emotional dance, while host Tess Daly noted that she spotted a tear in Bruno's eye.

Describing the dance as both "beautiful" and "moving", she said: "I saw Bruno with a little tear in his eye. I've never seen Bruno cry before."

Bruno then appeared to be pretty misty-eyed, while Shirley could also been wiping away a tear from her eye. Aww!

Giving them a 10, an emotional Shirley said: "There are some time in our life when we do something so magical that we capture it in our heart and stay there forever, and that was that. It was seamless. I loved everything from beginning to end."

Bruno also offered up a 10 and told the duo: "Look what you've done to me, I'm a mess. That was so special, I really forgot who I was. That really was so special."

Fans were also getting pretty emotional over the performance, which was awarded 38/40.

Also in last night's instalment, things got a bit R-rated when the judges joined the professionals on the dancefloor at the start of the show.

Bruno gave fans a little more than they bargained for as she showed off his moves in a pair of pretty tiny short shorts.

Strictly Come Dancing airs on BBC One on Saturday and Sunday nights.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)