Easter.

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Easter.

Postby Jock Strapp » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Don't know if you guys are aware that Cadbury have omitted the word Easter on all of their Easter eggs. This is to avoid offending minority groups in the UK. Because of this I will not be buying Cadbury eggs again. Come to think of it I wont buy any their product again.
Below are the 'Mini' eggs
Jock Strapp

Re: Easter.

Postby rebbonk » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:52 pm

I've not bought Cadbury's since they joined Kraft and changed the recipe. Mrs R bought a box in the post Christmas sales and I'll admit to pinching one or two, but they just aren't the same.

As regards appeasing minority groups, like you Jock I've worked abroad and I've always taken the attitude of FIFO (Rather rude acronym). It's a shame our spineless politicians don't adopt similar attitudes here. Instead they welcome those that would do us harm with open arms.

I'm against migration, full stop. - I guess that makes me a bad man in today's snowflake society?
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:05 am

It's even worse in America where they've rebranded Hershey Bar as "Cadbury's Dairy Milk". :fuming:

I've always preferred Galaxy myself anyway and other Mars products.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Same as Rebbonk I dont by Cadburuys since Kraft took over nor any thing else the Americans make since I discovered they were or still adding Agent Orange in their Colgate tooth paste and inject their cattle with growth hormones which causes cancer.
Melisandre

Postby Jock Strapp » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:29 pm

I thought that it was just me that had noticed that the taste of Cadbury's chocolate had changed.
Jock Strapp

Postby rebbonk » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Oh no Jock. Even Mrs R has noticed and describes it as 'greasy'.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Return to General Discussion