Write comments

In the Park

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:58 pm

I hope it's ok to upload some pictures I took of our local park, they do such a lovely display each year.
I see admin has given me an avatar! It's great, luvin it! Thanks.

If you give me the pixel size of the pictures that I can post that would be helpful, thanks.

Here is one taken last summer in Jephson Gardens.

Re: In the Park

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Yes it's okay FairMay but if they're uploaded directly to the forum I'll have to rehost them on another server to save bandwidth. :)

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:13 pm

dutchman wrote:Yes it's okay FairMay but if they're uploaded directly to the forum I'll have to rehost them on another server to save bandwidth. :)

Ok, thanks dutchman, just let me know if I'm doing the right thing, I don't wan't to give you too much work. :D

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Sorry FairMay, I jumped the gun a bit and assumed you didn't know how to link images off-site :oops:

You're doing just fine :D

The "standard" size for forum posts is 640x480 pixels but it's not written in stone and anything up to 907 pixels wide will be displayed correctly.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Jephson gardens are always a pleasure to walk. :)

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Taken last spring, a beautiful show of blue and yellow.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 pm

A nice shady nook in Jephson gardens. Looks quite exotic.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 pm

All very lovely FairMay, thanks for posting :applause:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:08 am

I worked out of Leamington for a while.

A couple of us used to spend lunchtime in Jephson gardens. What always amazed me was just how few people were there. It really is a super place, that seems so under utilised.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:41 pm

rebbonk wrote:I worked out of Leamington for a while.

A couple of us used to spend lunchtime in Jephson gardens. What always amazed me was just how few people were there. It really is a super place, that seems so under utilised.

Yes, it is quite a popular place in the summer months with local workers taking a lunch break or just relaxing and enjoying the view, mothers and toddlers, feeding the ducks , and people feeding the thousands of pesky pigeons. I love all the seasons there and look forward to next years floral displays.
I took some pictures of the town in winter and summer,if its ok to show them here.
Write comments