Current affairs, gossip and general conversation
Write comments

Plastic found in babies placenta

Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:07 am

Why is nt the government putting pressure on these companies that use all these plastics in drinks wrapped food tea bags etc
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSnwwqNg/

Re: Plastic found in babies placenta

Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:34 am

Another case of 'follow the money'. Melisandre.

When I'm puzzled about things like this I always find the money trail to be interesting. It might not always lead you to the answer, but in my experience, it does far more often than it doesn't.

Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:42 am

See also:

The poison found in everyone, even unborn babies – and who is responsible for it

Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:35 am

rebbonk wrote:Another case of 'follow the money'. Melisandre.

When I'm puzzled about things like this I always find the money trail to be interesting. It might not always lead you to the answer, but in my experience, it does far more often than it doesn't.

Yes Rebbonk you are right its the follow the money trail per usual and like pharma food companys have the power over government.
Then they preach to us about destroying the earth polluting it hypocrits .
When I was a kid we had one metal dustbin not 3 large bins like now with all this plastic packaging our milk pops were glass and returnable.
Last edited by Melisandre on Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:40 am

dutchman wrote:See also:

The poison found in everyone, even unborn babies – and who is responsible for it

Than k you Dutchman for the link I think its about time every one refused to buy any thing containing food and drink wrapped or bottled in plastic for a start.
Write comments