Kevin Clifton offers to return to Strictly to partner with WWE Superstar

Kevin Clifton offers to return to Strictly to partner with WWE Superstar

Postby dutchman » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:46 am

"I'm back in a heartbeat"

Strictly Come Dancing's Kevin Clifton has offered to return to the show — as long as he can partner with a WWE Superstar.

The former Strictly pro confirmed earlier this year that he wouldn't be returning to the BBC One series, but he recently teased that he could be tempted back on one condition as he responded to a tweet from NXT UK's Isla Dawn.

In the original tweet, Isla shared her interest in competing on the BBC series.

Isla tweeted: "Strictly Come Dawn-cing? Strictly Dawn Dancing? Isla Come Dancing? Anyway, get me on Strictly."

Her tweet was then shared by Kevin, who added: "Erm... @bbcstrictly if this ever happens im back in a heartbeat and i am @IslaDawn partner!!"

After leaving Strictly, Kevin is now pursuing his love of WWE as the co-host of podcast Gorilla Position.

Back in August, Kevin also told Digital Spy exclusively that it would take a WWE Superstar signing up for Strictly to get him back in the ballroom.

"I'd love them to get one of the wrestlers over on Strictly," he said. "I would go back on Strictly just for that.

"They'd just have such a great skill set to start with and lifts that they could do and stuff, they're so athletic it would be amazing to watch."

Meanwhile, Isla and the rest of the NXT UK roster made their return to television in September after being on a filming hiatus for months due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The show is now being filmed at the BT Sport Studios in London, with new episodes airing every week.

NXT UK airs at 8pm on Thursday nights on WWE Network, and Friday nights at 10pm on BT Sport. Strictly Come Dancing continues this Saturday (November 7) on BBC One.

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Kevin Clifton offers to return to Strictly to partner with WWE Superstar

Postby dutchman » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:47 am

I would too and I can't even dance! :lol:
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)