Legend of Blitzkid

Pictures, maps, memories and stories

Re: Legend of Blitz-kid

Postby rebbonk » Mon May 23, 2022 1:39 pm

:thumbsup:
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby Blitzkid » Tue May 24, 2022 10:01 am

Jan, 1128 the church council of France officially recognized as a military-religious order- warrior monks. All members wore white cloaks, who cast behind their dark life- in 1146 they took on the sprayed red cross, became Knight templars. 1162- 1332-- (And so England took this uniform as the flag of England- white with a Red cross.)

On the second Crusade, the most disciplined fighting force in the world..In those days the cut their hair- but forbidden to cut their beards-- to cast behind them their dark life-- now a pure white life.
Blitzkid

Postby rebbonk » Tue May 24, 2022 1:00 pm

Blitzkid,

Is there a link between the old Knights Templar and the modern-day Freemasons?
rebbonk

Postby Blitzkid » Wed May 25, 2022 10:22 am

Rebbonk
the masons and the knight templars are what you want to believe, they both have queer signs and symbols, but that's as far as it went for me. I will have to search through lots of notes . I'll come back to you on that one.
Blitzkid

Postby rebbonk » Wed May 25, 2022 1:29 pm

rebbonk

Postby Blitzkid » Thu May 26, 2022 9:41 am

Rebbonk,
You have to remember Coventry was a Viking word, or to do with them, and so was a lot of Names the ARDEN forest was Viking, the Ardennes in France was Viking, FOLESHIL Was from Norway they raided both our shores long ago, William the conquer French (1066) spoke not real French, it had a Viking twang to it. Europe had so mixtures and foreign
sect's .But the Grand Master of the sect was a highly respected man of great authority, he controlled all combats, and defied the King of England, in the Temple of Zion, that I visited the ruins.
Blitzkid

Postby rebbonk » Thu May 26, 2022 12:00 pm

Temple of Zion

That would be in Jerusalem?
rebbonk

Postby Blitzkid » Thu May 26, 2022 3:08 pm

yes, army units, found tunnels and sites that had never been uncovered before, I, we, explored a tunnel behind the wailing wall I also visited sites in France near the Spanish border looking for
K.T ruins, I was into History in those days. Later I went to Rome the Vatican, the louvre searching for history.
Blitzkid

Postby rebbonk » Thu May 26, 2022 7:25 pm

rebbonk

Postby Blitzkid » Mon May 30, 2022 3:46 pm

Lester Piggot
1948 --12 years old winner 1950 champion apprentice. I had won a nice sum of money at Cheltenham, I let the crowd drift away, if I was attacked i wanted to see by whom, the crowd had almost drifted home , when a man and boy entered the racecourse, Lester and his dad, what the hell was he doing at a jumps course, I watched mistyfied, his father pointing things out to the young Lester at certain hurdles. Next day racing went ahead when the jockey board announced a switch of Jockeys, Lester Pigggot was to replace another Jockey, the price ten to one, I backed as much as I dare, Lester lay in second place for most of the way at the last hurdle he let the reigns out a little, and won hands down. I collected my money, Lester was retained by J A Rank, but he died in 1952, Lester was an in and out for me, won and lost me sums of money, but he was a joy to watch, his cheeky
style did not go down with the stewards..
Blitzkid

PreviousNext

Return to Local History