Page 1 of 1
lyng hall girls 1960/64 epsilon house
Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:39 pm
by diane
Re: lyng hall girls 1960/64 epsilon house
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:19 am
by rebbonk
Got a sister, Gillian?
Re: lyng hall girls 1960/64 epsilon house
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:53 am
by diane
hi i have a sister geraldine x
Re: lyng hall girls 1960/64 epsilon house
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:21 pm
by rebbonk
I'm almost certain it was Gillian I was at school with, Annie Osborn early 60s, lived on Brixham Drive.
Re: lyng hall girls 1960/64 epsilon house
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:54 am
by diane
Re: lyng hall girls 1960/64 epsilon house
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:03 pm
by rebbonk
My brother is slowly clearing my late mother's effects. Somewhere, there are pictures of me as a youngster at Lyng Hall school with the caretaker's daughter (Jackie) who used to look after me. If they turn up I'll post them.
Regards to your sister

Re: lyng hall girls 1960/64 epsilon house
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:11 pm
by diane