Six

Arcade games, word games, quizzes and puzzles

Six

Postby rebbonk » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:59 am

Follow the instructions....If anyone can explain I'd love to know

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/4l0Vov/six.pen.io/
User avatar
rebbonk
 
Posts: 46295
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 am

Re: Six

Postby dutchman » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Didn't work for me!

Try this:

Thonk of a flower?

Spoiler:
Rose


Think of a colour?

Spoiler:
Red


Think of a number?

Spoiler:
Seven


90% of people will give at least one of the same answers as I gave and a fair percentage will give all three but there is no trick involved.
User avatar
dutchman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 32521
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:24 am
Location: Spon End

Re: Six

Postby rebbonk » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 pm

I didn't agree with a single one Dutchman. - Maybe I'm just weird? :rolling:

I won't put my answers up just in case others want to try. :)
User avatar
rebbonk
 
Posts: 46295
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 am

Re: Six

Postby dutchman » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:50 pm

rebbonk wrote:I didn't agree with a single one Dutchman. - Maybe I'm just weird? :rolling:


Or that you're not easily 'suggestible'. It's one of the tests used by stage hypnotists to weed-out suitable subjects. Eliminate 90% of the audience and there's a fair chance of success with the remaining 10%.
User avatar
dutchman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 32521
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:24 am
Location: Spon End

Re: Six

Postby FairMay » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:30 pm

rebbonk wrote:Follow the instructions....If anyone can explain I'd love to know

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/4l0Vov/six.pen.io/





I got the carrot bit, but why all the 6''s ? Just a silly thing someone thought up I guess. :roll:
FairMay
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 pm


Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

  • Ads