‘Time-traveller from year 5000’ claims to have photographic proof of Global Warming

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

‘Time-traveller from year 5000’ claims to have photographic proof of Global Warming

Postby dutchman » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:25 pm

A man who claims to be a time-traveller from the ‘year 5000’ says he has the photographic evidence to prove there will be an apocalypse.

The man, known as Edward, claimed he took part in a time-travelling experiment back in 2004 – where he transported 3,000 years into the future. He suggested he worked in a Los Angeles lab at the time, when he was 'assigned the duty to visit the future and take photographs of what he saw'.

To protect his identity, his face was pixelated and his voice was distorted in the resurfaced interview with ApexTV.

“I will tell you a story which will amaze you and you will be astonished”, he said.“I appeared to ‘place’. It was unbelievable.”

“I was standing on a huge wooden platform. Not only me, houses, buildings, of course, all made from wood. And after, I realised it was the same city, Los Angeles, but underwater.”

The ‘time-traveller’ supposedly wasn’t alone and claimed to have met a man on his travels. The mystery man informed Edward that global warming caused the ‘post-apocalyptic’ flood.

“That all was because of global warming. Pieces of ice in both poles saw that enough had been melted, and the world dropped under the water,” he said. “The flood happened because of too much quantity of Co2 in the atmosphere, which step by step destructed the natural shield zone.”

There you go folks, what more proof do you need? :jester:
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion