going to the Pub!!!!!

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Re: going to the Pub!!!!!

Postby StevieG » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:21 am

Growler, I am rather upset that I will not have the opportunity to meet you on the lets celebrate Xmas campaign in Cov but as things are rather fragile with my Pride & Joy ie LPool FC , we will be in Portsmouth today for the match. If we had been aware of the event you have mentioned earlier we would have made arrangements to meet up with you as 2/3 of the lads are bike fanatics and they would have been drooling at this invite :rolling: . However, no doubt there will be another occasion when we can graciously take up your invite and possibly make a weekend of it in Coventry :cheers: :thumbsup:
PS - We are flying down to Portsmouth for the match and back as it is a long haul down the M/Way :idea:
StevieG

Postby StevieG » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:54 am

Thanks for that Growler :thumbsup:
The lads are looking forward to it already and hope that they can a good pint of the "Black Velvet" (Guinness) in your neck of the woods ;)
StevieG

Postby pollyanna » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:04 am

Hi Growler - if I was in Coventry I'd definitely pop in to say hello to you - you sound rather dishy :oops:

Enjoy :cheers:
pollyanna

Postby StevieG » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:22 am

Pollyanna, just a quick response before we take off to the airport.
What about a get together in Cov.some time in the future of the people on the forum and we can get acquainted :lol: and have a good weekend say Saturday/Sunday. You,precious, would have plenty of minders looking after you :thumbsup: :groupwave:
StevieG

Postby pollyanna » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:38 am

Not sure when I'll be coming back up to Coventry Stevie. For the first time in 26 yrs. I didn't visit this year - because of my divorce and moving etc.
See how next year pans out - great idea tho ;)
pollyanna

Postby pollyanna » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:51 pm

Oops - Pompey 2 - Liverpool 0 :stir:
pollyanna

Postby StevieG » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Pollyanna, my dear, if you want to stay on my good friend list on here tread very, very, very warily as that L'Pool result has ruined Xmas, Boxing Day, Auld Years night, New years Day and the rest of 2010 for me :puke:
The bonus is that one of the son-in-laws is a misguided Man U. cretin and they got the Paxo treatment today so there is some salvation ;)
StevieG

Postby StevieG » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:17 pm

pollyanna wrote:Not sure when I'll be coming back up to Coventry Stevie. For the first time in 26 yrs. I didn't visit this year - because of my divorce and moving etc.
See how next year pans out - great idea tho ;)

I totally understand treasure as me and the Boss have had the full divorce treatment with our numero uno daughter but it takes time believe me ;)
We will def. gurantee a good weekend :band:
StevieG

Return to General Discussion