Had a scam call from BT yesterday...

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Had a scam call from BT yesterday...

Postby dutchman » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:52 am

Knew immediately it was a scam, I don't have an account with BT! :clown:

I only listened for as long as I did because the robot voice they used is the same one British Gas uses to ask for a meter reading so thought at first it was them.
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Had a scam call from BT yesterday...

Postby rebbonk » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:53 pm

I used to get a lot. My phone provider offered a filter service free of charge and I very rarely get one these days.

It's the email ones I like. I play them along something wicked when I have the time. I played one guy along for several weeks then posted the emails on the 419 eaters site. Poor sap thought he was chatting up a former page 3 model. :rolling:
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:55 pm

You cant trust any thing or any one now as companys sell all your information and with hackers we dont stand a chance I always knew this kind of technology should nt of been invested in and said so years ago in the 80s when I was sent a government questionnaire about it to fill in . Thank you fir the tip Dutchman.
Melisandre

Postby Melisandre » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:56 pm

rebbonk wrote:I used to get a lot. My phone provider offered a filter service free of charge and I very rarely get one these days.

It's the email ones I like. I play them along something wicked when I have the time. I played one guy along for several weeks then posted the emails on the 419 eaters site. Poor sap thought he was chatting up a former page 3 model.

:rolling:

:hysterical:
Melisandre

Return to General Discussion