Pfizer

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Pfizer

Postby Melisandre » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:17 pm

Melisandre

Re: Pfizer

Postby rebbonk » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:39 am

Rather a chequered record, putting it mildly, and their new vaccine contains largely untried and untested technology.

I'm by no means an anti-vaxxer, but maybe if you were allowed to choose the vaccine you were given there might be less resistance? My understanding is that you don't know which you've had until it's in your system and you're given a card telling you when your next jab is due.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Re: Pfizer

Postby Melisandre » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:13 am

You have a good point Rebbonk there on choosing which vaccine you would want . I have recently said the same not knowing what your getting your just taking their word what is in that syringe they are injecting into you as I recall a mention of so many placebos should be given as normal with new vaccines. Plus vaccines are proven to give kids autisium . I believe the best vacine is your immune system if they did nt release these things upon us or inject it in to us I believe we would nt need a vaccine.

I would also like to know are our government liable for sharing our medical records with police as mentioned on the news also these passport vaccine cards which contains a code as your wife kids next of kin are not allowed to know your medical conditions with out your consent under the law also doctor and patient confidentiality.
Melisandre

Return to General Discussion