All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Re: All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Postby Melisandre » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:04 pm

Perhaps they missed this news the other day how the same vacines cant be replicated from one to another even though its called the same vaccine.

Melisandre

Postby dutchman » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:18 pm

She needs to lay off the Cadbury minirolls.

:rolling:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:16 pm

I thought she looked pregnant my self.
Melisandre

Postby dutchman » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:04 pm

Single mom 39, dies four days after getting second Moderna Covid vaccine as family says she had ‘no health problems’

A '"HEALTHY" single mom with no pre-existing medical conditions has died four days after she received he second dose of the Moderna coronavirus vaccine.

Kassidi Kurill, 39, suddenly passed away on February 5 after she complained to her parents that "her heart was racing and she felt like she needed to get to the emergency room".

It comes after four people died and a spate of 153 Utahns reported bad reactions after receiving at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine.

Mother-of-one Kassidy received the vaccine due to her role as a surgical technician for several plastic surgeons in Utah and did so "without hesitation", according to her family.

She received her first dose of the Moderna vaccine and did not suffer from any notable side effects, except an inevitable sore arm.

But after receiving her second shot on February 1, her father Alfred Hawley told News4SA she "got sick right away."

"She was healthy – happy and active. The greatest mom you ever saw in your life and then she was so sick that in less than 12 hours intubated and on life support," her distraught father continued.

A full autopsy was performed by the Utah State Medical Examiner but the results have not yet been released. Alfred said he" must believe there was something with the shot," until it is proven otherwise.

Three other Utah natives have also passed away after receiving a jab.

According to data from Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, a woman aged 65 or older received the Pfizer vaccine in a senior living facility and died in January.

Another woman, who's age is unknown, received the Pfizer vaccine from an unknown distributor and died in January.

A man, 65 or older, received the Pfizer vaccine from a public distributor and died in February.

A woman in her 30s received the Moderna vaccine from a private distributor and died in February.

dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:59 pm

The last time I looked, there were about 500 deaths in the UK where covid vaccines were involved and a similar number in the US. I believe that Denmark has temporarily called a halt to the AZ vaccine due to an unexplained death.

There are plenty of other side effects; strokes, heart issues, spontaneous abortions... and none of these are being talked about. I really wonder what medical issues we are storing up for future generations.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:31 am

The groups which the government have chosen for priority in receiving the vaccine are the same groups which the government stands to gain the most financially if they were all to die suddenly, either from Covid-19 or from the long-term effects of the vacccine.

Why would they do that?

One possibilty is that they enjoy spending money on benefit/pension claimants so would like them to live as long as possible.

Another possibility is that they can't wait to see the back of them and would like to see them all die from the side-effects of the vaccine as soon as possible.

I'll leave it up to individual reader to decide which of the two is the most likely.

Bear in mind that if you think the government has anything but the best interests of benefit and pension claimants in mind that automatically makes you a 'conspiracy theorist'.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby dutchman » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:48 am

From what I've read, the various vaccines don't provide any actual 'immunity' from infection, they just mask the symptons. If anything they will make it harder to detect and prevent the spread which may be why the government is now mandating that every adult is tested twice a week?
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby dutchman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:42 am

A friend who just had the vaccine has pointed out that you can't have any other medical treatment fourteen days either side of the jab and has had to cancel an important hospital appointment as a result.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:55 pm

I've had a 'reminder' that I need to get the vaccine. It followed the first one into the bin.

Many people only took the vaccine as they thought they'd be able to travel this year. - Looks like that might be dashed.

There are now mutterings about no pubs for the unvaccinated. Publicans are not happy. - I guess because they know that many of their customers won't have had it.

But the coercion continues...
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:39 am

British regulators on Thursday said they have identified 30 cases of rare blood clot events after the use of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, 25 more than the agency previously reported.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/world/uk

It's not the quantity that worries me, it's the deliberate deception and obscuring of the truth and facts. What else is being hidden/obscured from view, and why? I'm not an anti-vaxxer, nor a conspiracy theorist, but things just don't add up.

Once this stuff is in your body, there's no way of extracting it.
rebbonk

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion