All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Re: All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Postby dutchman » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:56 pm

GP surgeries to start Covid-19 vaccinations from Tuesday

Those who are considered highest priority will begin to be contacted by their GP surgeries next week.

The mass inoculation programme will be rolled out from Tuesday, BirminghamLive reports.

People are being urged not to call their surgery or turn up, but to wait to be contacted first.

The chair of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP), Professor Martin Marshall, told Sky News: "You'll receive an invitation if you're in that priority group.

"Please don't call up the surgery to get a vaccine or turn up, wait to be called."

The group which will receive invites from surgeries first will be over 80s, Prof Martin told the news website and TV news channel on Saturday.

Patients will be given appointment times and turn up as they would for any other issue, checking in at the front desk and being met by staff wearing PPE.

People will be required to wait in the surgery for 15 minutes after the vaccine is administered, Prof Martin also revealed in his interview.

Prof Martin said some wiggle room will allow clinically vulnerable to be prioritised in the first age group, such as those of certain ethnicities, or with certain underlying health issues.

dutchman
Site Admin

Postby dutchman » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:59 pm

The group which will receive invites from surgeries first will be over 80s

Question: If you were planning a mass euthenasia program for everyone over 80, how would you go about it? :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:35 pm

:hysterical:
dutchman wrote:
The group which will receive invites from surgeries first will be over 80s

Question: If you were planning a mass euthenasia program for everyone over 80, how would you go about it? :roll:

Some thing to make you think in Africa they were threw out recently too.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSGgykjc/

Exactly Dutchman
Reminds me of the gas chambers .

Also how much money are these surgeries getting paid to push this vacine as they normaly get big payments for each vacine and other vacines according to other doctors that are not afraid to speak out then get taken down on you tube for speaking the truth and have to go to Brand New Tube .
Melisandre

Postby dutchman » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:31 am

Alaska healthcare worker with no history of drug allergies suffered serious 'anaphylactic-like' reaction after getting Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine

An Alaska healthcare worker suffered a serious allergic reaction within 10 minutes of receiving Pfizer Inc's coronavirus vaccine on Tuesday.

At a news conference on Wednesday, officials said the woman, who remains unarmed, started flushing and experiencing other signs of an allergic reaction after getting the jab at Bartlett Regional Hospital in Juneau.

She was hospitalized and remains stable in the ICU with expectations to be discharged later today.

The woman has no history of allergies, according to a statement from the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services.

The allergic reaction is believed to be similar to the anaphylactic-like reactions suffered by two healthcare workers in Great Britain, both whom have since recovered, after they were given the Pfizer-BioNTech SE vaccine last week.

With hundreds of thousands of Americans expected to be dosed in the U.S. over the next few weeks, health officials will be on high alert to see if any other recipients experience severe reactions.

dutchman
Site Admin

Postby dutchman » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:33 am

Told ya so!

I've seen it first hand in person, didn't need a press report to tell me.

A certain proportion of people who take the vaccine are going to die, that's an absolute certainty.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:55 pm

To me its not worth the risk.
Melisandre

Postby dutchman » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:51 am

I've been asked to make an appointment to have a 'flu vaccine (not a covid one) and thought it odd they waited until I reached retirement age before asking? I've otherwise not heard from the surgery in eighteen months!

I declined the offer on the grounds it means making an unnecessary journey through a dangerous part of town in order to reach the surgery.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:14 pm

I cant say I blame you Dutchman as they done the same to me they never bothered when I was 60 or before knowing I have asthma or after until this year when I came out of hospital in January also again the other week a letter came asking me to take the ordinary flu jab knowing I refused it begining of this year in January. My mum had it once and siblings have had a bad reaction to it and they no longer have it either.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:10 pm

Anyone else noticed how the BBC when quoting daily death figures, are now emphasising that these are people that had tested positive within 28 days of their death? Kind of takes the emphasis off dying from covid, doesn't it?
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion