All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Re: All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Postby rebbonk » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:28 am

Daughter was telling me yesterday evening that she thinks she might now have the vaccination because she sees life being awkward for those that don't have it.

What she also told me was that it is well known in medical circles that if you've had covid and take a vaccine (she didn't know which one) it was very likely that you were in for a very rough few days of side effects.

Having her talking shoes on, she also told me about an IT contractor she knows that has gone to work on track and trace. He's so disgusted with the incompetence and waste that he intends to quit because it offends his personal values.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:05 am

I think it's significant that those with first hand experience of the possible side effects of the vaccine are also those most reluctant to take it themselves. :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:36 pm

:thumbsup:
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:03 pm

Your daughter must be very brave even Elon Musk wont have the vacine.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:59 pm

She hasn't had it yet, Melisandre and she's a long way down the list. If life isn't made awkward without having had it I doubt she'll go through with it. - She hates needles more than I do! :rolling:
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:33 pm

I just had a call from the surgery offering me the vaccine. They didn't seem at all surprised when I declined which suggests the number of people refusing is a lot higher than is being reported by the mainstream media. :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:17 pm

rebbonk wrote:She hasn't had it yet, Melisandre and she's a long way down the list. If life isn't made awkward without having had it I doubt she'll go through with it. - She hates needles more than I do! :rolling:

As I said Rebbonk on your other post it was on the news they wont be forced to have the vacine because we are the guinea-pig s they have nt been tested on animals only us humans. One other in the USA was only tested on really top healthy people even their families had to be in top health even though they were nt being tested no testing of people with auto immune diseases nor diabetics etc etc was done on that one vacine .
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:07 pm

We keep seeing indirect threats about passports for this or that and I think it's wearing her down a bit, Melisandre. I don't believe passports will come to anything in this country, it's all hogwash to coerce you to play the game. If you need proof of vaccination to enter another country (fair enough, their rules and you can choose whether to visit or not) your doctor will happily provide proof for a fee, just as things are at present.
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:09 pm

dutchman wrote:I just had a call from the surgery offering me the vaccine. They didn't seem at all surprised when I declined which suggests the number of people refusing is a lot higher than is being reported by the mainstream media. :roll:

Hasn't one Bedworth centre been closed because of the low take-up?

I'd love to know the real figures Dutchman, but the politicians we have couldn't be trusted to lie straight in bed.
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:51 pm

rebbonk wrote:We keep seeing indirect threats about passports for this or that and I think it's wearing her down a bit, Melisandre. I don't believe passports will come to anything in this country, it's all hogwash to coerce you to play the game. If you need proof of vaccination to enter another country (fair enough, their rules and you can choose whether to visit or not) your doctor will happily provide proof for a fee, just as things are at present.

I can understand your daughter being worn down so are most people now especially on lock down . Peter Hitchings said on his recent talk radio on you tube if we give up our freedom to these unaccountable Sage advisers we will never get it back imo its a fear thing and seems to be working like in wwii . What people are not knowing Australia are being told not to wear mask they are not on lock down in most parts of America people are nt on lock down business open people are traveling also from London to Mexico and other parts in the world no checks of any vacine except them checking their passports like normal. China is nt on lock down and I have nt heard any where that they had a vacine how come ?

Thats another thing what Peter Hitchings says like you said he paid his doctor for a yellow fever vacine he had when he traveled which is a risky vacine as he found out later.
Melisandre

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion