All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Re: All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Postby dutchman » Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:24 pm

The Queen tests positive for Covid

The Queen has tested positive for Covid-19, ahead of the expected ending of all coronavirus restrictions in England in the coming days.

Buckingham Palace said the monarch, 95, was experiencing “mild cold-like symptoms” but expected to continue carrying out light duties this week.

It was confirmed she had been in direct contact with her eldest son and heir, the Prince of Wales, the week he had the virus, while a number of cases have also been reported at her Windsor Castle home.

The announcement on Sunday was made only a few weeks after the Queen reached her platinum jubilee of 70 years on the throne on 6 February.

The Queen is understood to be triple-vaccinated, but she had been on doctors’ orders to rest since mid October, after cancelling a run of engagements and spending a night in hospital undergoing preliminary tests.

She is believed to have spent time with Charles on Tuesday 8 February, when he hosted an investiture at Windsor Castle. A few days later he tested positive for Covid but made a quick recovery to full health.

The Duchess of Cornwall has also tested positive for Covid, with Clarence House confirming last Monday that the duchess was self-isolating.

The royal household has its own physicians and the Queen’s doctors will be on hand to take care of and monitor the head of state, with Prof Sir Huw Thomas, the head of the medical household and physician to the Queen, expected to be in charge.

dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:49 pm

My two children tested positive a couple of weeks back. Both say that the experience was 'unpleasant' but nothing worse than a bad cold.

The biggest issue they had was with overzealous track and trace constantly contacting them.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:03 pm

I'm not convinced the Queen was ever vaccinated in the first place but if she was then this proves the vaccine doesn't work. :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:10 am

I think we know without a doubt that it doesn't work, at least in how we understand traditional vaccines and their uses.

I'm surprised that the medical profession is still calling it a vaccine when at best all it seems to do (apart from cause damage that the media don't report on, but is readily available to those that look) is to lessen the effect if you catch covid. - Unfortunately, though, there now seems to be mounting evidence that taking more of these vaccination shots actually leaves you more susceptible to covid and several other nasties.
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:54 am

If the following graph piques your interest, the complete article is here https://dailysceptic.org/2022/02/19/vaccine-effectiveness-continues-to-fall-vaccinated-now-up-to-three-times-more-likely-to-be-infected-ukhsa-data-show/

Quick summary...

The author concludes that ‘one dose of vaccine appears now to offer a relatively low but stable increase in the risk of infection, two doses offer a stable but higher risk of infection, while the risk of infection appears still to be increasing for those that have had a booster dose – those in their 40s being up to three times more likely to be infected than the unvaccinated. The silver lining in these data is that the impact of the vaccines in terms of increasing infection on those aged under 18 appears to be low; I hope that this reflects their robust innate immune system and isn’t simply because their recent vaccination means that there hasn’t been time for the increased risks to emerge.’
rebbonk

Postby lostinwonder » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:10 am

dutchman wrote:I'm not convinced the Queen was ever vaccinated in the first place but if she was then this proves the vaccine doesn't work. :roll:

Well, I did wonder that myself, but on the other hand I am pretty well suspicious that the Duke of Edinburgh died shortly after having the jab.

:?
lostinwonder

Postby rebbonk » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:51 pm

An interesting mix of UK and US 'news'.

rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:01 pm

In the US where medical treatment for the elderly is funded by Medicaire, doctors received a $22,500 bonus for every patient they certified as having 'died from Covid'. Any wonder then that they massively exaggerated the numbers?
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:49 pm

The whole pack of lies is now beginning to unravel. Those that forced/coerced people to take vaccines should face the courts.

From the same source as above, this is very worrying...

rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:24 pm

The unintended consequences.

Mainly related to the US, but since we're using the same drugs...

rebbonk

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion