All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Re: All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Postby rebbonk » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:36 pm

Another batch of documents released, another set of "I told you so's..." May the b@st@rds rot in Hell :fuming: :fuming: :fuming:

FDA and Pfizer Knew COVID Shot Caused Immunosuppression

Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:52 am

dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:07 pm

Again, The Epoch Times are ahead of the reporting...

rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:58 pm

More studies casting doubt on these gene therapies masquerading as vaccines...

rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Wed May 04, 2022 3:11 am

I'm curious to know if anyone in Britain was asked to sign a consent form before being given the vaccine? Because if they weren't they could presumably sue the arse off the NHS for any adverse side-effects.

Although I was offered the vaccine myself the subject of written consent never came up. :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Wed May 04, 2022 1:21 pm

I'll ask around my crowd later today.

I do know that none were shown the contra-effects leaflet until after the event.
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Wed May 04, 2022 7:40 pm

Having asked around those that I mix with, I can confirm that none were asked to sign consent forms.

I appreciate that this might not be representative but it might give a local indication.

But did we ever sign consent forms for other vaccinations? I'm not sure that I or my parents did, TB being a possible exception where I seem to remember a letter from the school to my parents that I had to take back with a signature.
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Fri May 06, 2022 12:33 am

Oh dear, cracks are beginning to occur...

Italian Court Rules Mandatory Vaccination Unconstitutional, 'Fatal Side Effects' too Risky

Sicily’s Court of Administrative Justice has ruled that Italy’s mandatory Covid vaccination obligation is unconstitutional. The court stated that the experimental mRNA treatments intended to protect the public from Covid have been shown to cause “serious or fatal adverse effects.” The court explains that even if such fatalities are rare, a single death is enough to render the mandate unconstitutional.

The Sicilian ruling passes the decision to the Constitutional Court, which will now have to rule on the issue. Watch the following video report by Italian lawyer Marco Mori on the groundbreaking ruling...[Follow source link to view video]

Video transcript...

...this is a very important ruling.

It is the ruling made by the Court of Administrative Justice of Sicily.

The Court has forwarded the case to the Constitutional Court, concerning the unconstitutionality of mandatory vaccination imposed, in this specific case, on the medical staff.

But the explanatory statements affect mandatory vaccination in its entirety.

According to the Court of Administrative Justice of Sicily, mandatory vaccination is unconstitutional.

This 53-page ruling will surely put pressure on the Constitutional Court.

The latter will not be able to preserve the mandatory vaccination and the Government’s stances, unless it makes a politicized ruling.

They already acted upon it, nominating Giuliano Amato, a politician, as president of the Constitutional Court. Frankly, they couldn’t have provided better explanatory statements.

A very interesting part is the data from Eudravigilance, which is the pharmacovigilance database of the European Union.

Whose data are really shocking.

The ruling says: “The data which have been collected by the European database reveal that by the end of January 2022, 570 million Pfizer doses had been administered within the EU, so far.

In relation to them, 582,000 cases of adverse effects were reported, 7,000 of which had a fatal outcome.”

That was Pfizer. As for AstraZeneca, “among 69 million doses, 244,000 cases of adverse effects were reported, 1,447 of which had a fatal outcome.”

Then they mention Moderna, too. 139 million doses, 150,000 adverse reactions, 834 of which had a fatal outcome.

Then Janssen. 19 million doses, 40,766 cases reported, 279 of which were fatal.

“Most of the aforementioned side effects are undoubtedly mild.

But among those effects, there are also serious pathologies which in some cases are likely to compromise the vaccinated patient’s health irreversibly,” and that is exactly the point.

Causing disability, or in the most unfortunate cases, death.

So therefore it is doubtful whether such medical products, whose data about the adverse reactions are being collected, fulfill the aforementioned constitutional requirement.”

And then they wrote nine spectacular lines.

And I wonder what Giuliano Amato will write about those lines.

Since he is a politicized person, and in line with the Government’s stance.

“It is true that the cases of serious adverse effects turn out to be a small portion.”

Please, listen to this: “nevertheless, the criterion set by the Constitutional Court,”

“The criterion set by the Constitutional Court for compulsory medical treatments to be enforced is not likely to include a quantitative evaluation.

So the lawfulness of a mandatory vaccination is to be excluded, if it uses products whose effects on the vaccinated patients’ health exceed the threshold of normal tolerability.

Which cannot include the risk of serious or fatal adverse effects, even if these are small portion in relation to the vaccinated population.”

So, even if they are few, one fatal effect suffices to make this inadmissible.

“And even in the case we accept the risk of — albeit rare — fatal adverse effects, this criterion would have sensitive ethical implications.”

For instance, who would determine the percentage of disposable citizens?

It is indisputable. Otherwise it results in Nazism.

It is indisputable. If the Constitutional Court rules against this judgment, it means its members are servants of politics.

They are politicians, not jurists. A jurist cannot but reach the same conclusion as this ruling.

If the members of the court rule differently, it means they are not ignorant, of course, but surely someone extremely biased and politicized.

Someone to dismiss faster than the speed of light.

So we should challenge them on this matter, and on the duty to state grounds.

Source: https://rairfoundation.com/italian-court-rules-mandatory-vaccination-unconstitutional-fatal-side-effects-to-risky-video/
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Fri May 06, 2022 10:08 pm

Families of people who died after taking Covid vaccine ‘ignored’ as zero compensation payouts made

Families with loved ones who died or suffered severe side effects after receiving the Covid vaccine say they are being “ignored”.

More than 1,200 claims have been made to the Vaccines Damages Payment Scheme (VDPS), which entitles successful applicants to up to £120,000 if a causal link between vaccination and severe reaction, culminating in injury or death, is proven.

But to date, the government is yet to pay out any form of compensation for affected individuals.

Some applicants have been waiting nearly a year, despite families having medical certificates confirming that vaccination was responsible for the death of their loved ones.

The government says that the average claim to the VDPS should take “around six months” to investigate and process.

Sarah Moore, a lawyer who represents 95 families seeking claims, said her clients felt “silenced and ignored,” adding that they cannot speak about vaccine-linked injuries as to do so risks accusations of being anti-vax.

“For this reason they cannot even grieve in the normal way,” she told The Independent.

Vikki Spit, whose partner Zion died at the age of 48 following a rare but severe reaction to the AstraZeneca vaccine, said she and other affected families waiting for support had been “ignored entirely”, ridiculed and called liars.

Ms Spit said she had been accused of jumping on the anti-vax campaign but insisted: “Zion did the right thing and now he and the others are being swept under the rug, not discussed.”

The Covid vaccines have been proven to be extremely safe and effective, saving hundreds of thousands of lives, but as with any medicine used by millions of people, rare side effects are to be expected.

These can range from the extremely rare blood clots detected in some recipients of the AstraZeneca jab – a link that has been acknowledged by Britain’s medicines regulator – to other conditions, such as myocarditis, or heart inflammation, triggered by the Pfizer vaccine.

Of the tens of millions of people vaccinated against Covid in the UK, 79 have died as a result of the rare blood clotting disorder triggered by the AstraZeneca jab, which is no longer being rolled out in Britain.

A total of 440 people have been affected by blood clotting linked to the vaccine, according to the UK’s medicines regulator.

Ms Moore said it was vital the government financially supports the small minority of people who, in exceptional circumstances, have been harmed by vaccination or even died.

“The government’s Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme was created to acknowledge the losses suffered by families affected and provide some financial support,” she said.

“Yet, a year on from their initial applications, none of the families with whom we are working have received any VDPS payments.

“Instead, they remain embattled with the VDPS, whilst also coming to terms with grief and in some cases new caring responsibilities.”

dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Wed May 11, 2022 10:29 pm

New UK government data shows the COVID vaccines kill more people than they save

I've been asking everyone: Show me the all-cause mortality data proving the vaccines are safe. I finally got some data. It's from the UK government and it's devastating. REALLY devastating.

Source and full article https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/uk-government-data-shows-nobody-should

I've not copied the full article because it contains urls, graphs, and tables. But it is worth a few minutes digesting what's written.
rebbonk

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion