Furious MP... [Video]

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Furious MP... [Video]

Postby Melisandre » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:51 pm

Melisandre

Re: Furious MP

Postby rebbonk » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:20 pm

Shameful, isn't it?

Yet where are the police at these BLM (and other) rallies where COVID 'rules' are clearly being broken?

What we're seeing starts to make me wonder a couple of things...

1) Are the police cowardly bullies?

2) Are instructions being handed down from above instructing the police to leave certain groups alone?

I thought all police officers swore an oath to uphold the law without prejudice or favour?

All this type of thing does is to undermine the police's role in society. Respect for the police is at a very low ebb, they act like this and wonder why?
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Re: Furious MP... [Video]

Postby Melisandre » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:04 am

It certainly is Rebbonk. As the mp Walker said she was allowed to protest. I noticed soon as the big built copper realised he was an mp he stopped helping his mates and stood back.

I would say its orders from the cabal just look at what kind of people now run this country and what are their plans for our future as an enormous amount of people are saying we are being replaced.

I know why the protesters for (save the earth?) were allowed to protest, Borris new Mrs belongs to Oceana save the oceans. So may be a similar reason why BLM were allowed to protest.

Even Peter Hitchens says on talk radio we are now like East Germany and their Stasi

Melisandre

Return to General Discussion