Thinking about the Black Death or Plague

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Thinking about the Black Death or Plague

Postby Keepitsimple » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:00 am

Am I the only person to think there might be possible parallels between the plague in Europe of the 14th century in Europe and the present situation.
You recall this pestilence arrived in England in 1348, People began falling ill with swellings (buboes) and morbidity was typical within 4/5 days. The Plague had (probably) spread from Asia but erupted with fury in the Crimea when a besieging army decided to lob plague-death corpses from their own side over into the town (Feodosia). The defenders dropped the corpses in the sea and then took ship back to Europe, carrying the disease with them.
But this may have have only been the catalyst. This is because the Great Silk Road had already opened up Europe and Asia and opened up easy pathways for the Plague to spread (you could say globalisation in our own day has this potential also).
Rats carried the fleas, and the fleas carried the parasites. The flea or insect (X.cheopsis) however can also survive for a time travelling in a cargo or merchandise without need for a host.
Pneumonic plague broke out in Manchuria in 1921 where life expectancy was 1.8 days (quoted in Ziegler 'The Black Death').Bubonic plague is less infective than pneumonic plague, where bacilli are sprayed out everytime someone exhales.
More 'open' societies are more prone, no doubt, to these maladies and certainly disease is no respecter of borders.
But epidemiology is an extremely tricky subject and trying to work out what causes what, what the immune reaction is, wha treatment should be, can get very quickly into very deep areas.
Even today (600 years after the Plague!) there is a school that maintains it was the rat, or the interaction between the rat, flea and environment that is causal and not the flea per se.
So, scepticism - allied to prudent precautions - means that an epidemiologist must be an agnostic and not a true believer.
Keepitsimple

Re: Thinking about the Black Death or Plague

Postby Melisandre » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:34 pm

The plague still exists in Western America the Congo and China it also has laid dormant in the Gobi dersert for decades.

I found it suspicious with how many weeks apart from Italy getting this virus to us here in Britain with so many flying in here from around the globe should nt it of been the same time or is it we are getting this again .
It was Obama who funded this virus in the Chinese lab where it broke out. Bill gates in 2019 reinacted globally this out brake with global agreement.

You can also find this under the freedom of information.

https://www.stopwar.org.uk/article/how- ... overnment/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politi
cs/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience[b][/b]

Being bought up in the 50s and 60s as a young child I was always having the quinses which this explains why and I have had them again this year after all those years.
Last edited by Melisandre on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melisandre

Postby Keepitsimple » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:28 pm

Thank you for that. I think that is along the right lines.
Plague cases still get reported every year. It is said that parts of San Francisco, have had outbreaks similar to this because they have allowed the place simply to collapse and it is a public health hazard.
Yes, I think now we all see where the globalist agenda is coming from and heading towards. A friend was saying to me a while ago, they wondered why there has not been a huge claim made against China. The answer to this might be that if China is in fact a client of Washington then we have a kind of circular process which involves bio engineering to put a new system of world control in place. On a slightly different note, I read a biography a while ago on Howard Hughes, the eccentric millionaire who lived in hotels in the 50's and 60's. He believed infectious illnesses were now so rampant and widespread that he elected to self-isolate himself for the whole of his life.
My generation at school was always taught (by brilliant schoolmasters) that the function of government was to protect the people from tyranny.
Keepitsimple

Postby Melisandre » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:48 pm

Yes the USA is nt what it was 10 years ago it has decayed a lot according to a British celebrity on an interview on you you tube.
The elite want to reduce population a lot say its the Rockerfella s and in Africa and India Bill Gates injected children to sterilise them now the whole of Africa recently have got to gether to refuse any more immunisations of Bill Gates they were told it was a vacine for tetanus.

Here on you tube a Dr Veron Coleman in Cumbria who has studied vacines for 40 years say none are safe and they want the British people dead by 60 or even 50 .

We are already being ruled by tyranny through government bbc properganda and papers . If you want the real true reporters reporting they are all on line not in our press. Eg the Voice of reason on you tube is one. This new vacine has only been tested a few months and the pharma company has a very bad reputation past check it out how many have died through them and being sued by Americain government.
Melisandre

Postby Keepitsimple » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:43 pm

Indeed.
It also looks as though these Pharma 'solutions' are being run through the newer style foundations.
That is to say, in the US and Europe there are very tight restrictions on content, testing, supply, use etc. (rightly so, of course).
But when you run it through these so-called 'charitable' foundations the law as I understand it is largely evaded or voided.
What the French an 'arnaque' - it's a scam.
Global money corrupts absolutely.
Keepitsimple

Return to General Discussion