How right he is

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

How right he is

Postby Melisandre » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:13 am

Exactly what I think its to get every ones dna leagally now check here what they can do with your dna on number 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89L5rNmbnL0

Also strange how the most people who refuse to be vacinated are doctors and nurses.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZS4p78Yv/
Melisandre

Re: How right he is

Postby rebbonk » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:41 pm

A friend once sent me a video from the US defence industry. They reckoned that they were very close to being able to program a drone with someone's DNA and that drone could wait around until it found the target before eliminating it. What's more, the method of elimination was such that if the drone missed its target and hit a bystander, the bystander would barely know, because the elimination tool was also DNA programmed.

This was quite a few years ago now!
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:25 am

Having had a DNA test I can assure you there is very little chance of it hitting anything like the correct target!
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:00 pm

I had an interesting chat earlier with a neighbour. He'd been tested and the result was positive. I innocently asked, 'tested for what exactly?' Now, this guy is normally very switched on and it suddenly dawned on him that he didn't know what he'd been tested for. Coronavirus or covid?

He also agreed (he's ex-police) that this was a damned good way of collecting the majority of the UKs DNA for a database.

Are the people waking up?
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:53 pm

In public replies on you tube also public replies about the vacine on line news they are awake Rebbonk if you have the time to read them.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:57 pm

I've just spent 30 minutes reading a thread on F/B's true Coventarian page. What I found interesting was that those who accepted everything at face value were so vocal at those that questioned things. Apparently, if you question things you are part of the problem. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:00 pm

dutchman wrote:Having had a DNA test I can assure you there is very little chance of it hitting anything like the correct target!

I've done several courses on forensics. Programmes like CSI really get the science a bad name.
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:07 pm

We will see if they are so vocal when they find out about the same people who have developed this vacine on what they did some years back also I ve read it distroys the immune system. Also at first it will be voluntary then forced upon us .
If they have a germ warfare to aim and kill ( as stated in the link above) one person how will this be done unless they have your dna or through a vacine..

People like Dr Hillary on tv who are pushing this like all doctors who get paid big money for each vacine . When Dr Hillary was asked how many have died this year of the flu his reply was none considering up to 16 000 or 30 000 die here of the flu each year says a lot about Dr Hillary.
Melisandre

Postby Melisandre » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:13 pm

I've done several courses on forensics. Programmes like CSI really get the science a bad name.

A program I ve never wateched Rebbonk.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:17 pm

As entertainment it's OK, but it bends the truth somewhat and leads people to believe that forensics and DNA are the miracle cure all. In fact, getting 'clean' forensics and DNA is quite difficult, especially in heavily utilised areas.
rebbonk

Next

Return to General Discussion