Are you ready to be a guinea pig

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Are you ready to be a guinea pig

Postby Melisandre » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:09 pm

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZS5gFvLs/

One trial was stopped here the other day as a volenteer became seriously ill testing this.
Melisandre

Re: Are you ready to be a guinea pig

Postby dutchman » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:15 pm

They can't even distribute tests, how are they going to distribute a vaccine? :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:15 pm

I have nt a clue Dutchman all I know most reliable tests were saved for the vips like government from what I ve heard.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:22 pm

I was invited to be part of the covid survey. Blood and swab tests once a month for the next 12 months. - No thanks, I don't trust what they would do with the data they could extract from my blood.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:57 pm

Yes your right Rebbonk its the only thing they cant do at present with out your permission is to get your dna and blood is the easiest way of getting it. The only other way of getting your dna leagally if you discard a cup or cigarette in a bin or thrown on the ground. Yes they can now develop a germ warfare to kill just one person from their dna or age group.

Recently a journalist revealed on twitter through a tip 70s and over were going to be forced to isolate with this virus in 2012 a College University in the UK revealed they had studied Britains biggest killer was isolation not loneliness they studied both it was isolation the biggest killer.

I recall years ago Jo Brand being against this on a descussion pannel of the future about gathering our information through tv channels coming like sky which did nt exist at the time how easy it would be to take your dna and plant it to put you away if you were some one they wanted to get rid of eg an undesirable or troublesome person in their eyes. .

Just go to you tube and listen to Robert Kennedy junior at the German conference recently you will see whats coming especially when we go cashless the control over us they will have . Its all a big public talking point around the world at present in public replies about vacines and the cashless societies.
Melisandre

Postby lostinwonder » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:42 am

rebbonk wrote:I was invited to be part of the covid survey. Blood and swab tests once a month for the next 12 months. - No thanks, I don't trust what they would do with the data they could extract from my blood.

Here are just a number of disturbing issues here. One, any procedure of this nature is by definition 'medical' and therefore must be supervised by medical personnel. It's incredible a govt dept could even suggest you just do-it-yourself - and for really no credible or valid reason. Second, they cannot reliably test for this bug, virus thing because there is no reputable virological and epidemiological literature on the subject. Third, false positive - and therefore - false negatives abound. Fourth, as you rightly say any rational person would profoundly mistrust what the authorities would use this material for. Fifth, anything to do with Gates is radioactive.
lostinwonder

Postby rebbonk » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:09 pm

I think it fair to point out that the blood tests were to be carried out by ''people trained to help you avoid anxiety and who were trained in what to do should you faint! :clown:
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:54 pm

lostinwonder wrote:Fifth, anything to do with Gates is radioactive.

Bill Gates is heaverly involved money wise as well in the W.H.O the Guardian also the BBC the Royal college in London too so none of these are to be trusted . Recently the whole of Africa voted to reject any immunisations from Bill Gates for the past damage his immunisations has done to them.

A lady booked to have a Covid 19 test but then cancelled it she recieved her test results as positive even though she did nt turn up to take the test.
Last edited by Melisandre on Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Melisandre wrote:...she recieved her test results as positive even though she did nt turn up to take the test.
Sounds like Capita (or similar) were involved. :stir:
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:36 am

Yes does nt it just Rebbonk.
Melisandre

Return to General Discussion