www.yourpension.gov.uk

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

www.yourpension.gov.uk

Postby dutchman » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:44 pm

Another useless government department not fit for the purpose.

After two hours of making me jump through hoops and running me around in circles they finally claimed I don't exist! :clown:

That being the case I wonder how come they know my name, address and national insurance number? Also who's been sending me threatening letters for the past thirty years with their return address on it? :roll:

Why the national press keeps plugging this website is beyond me, they've clearly never tried using it. :fuming:
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: www.yourpension.gov.uk

Postby rebbonk » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:05 pm

dutchman wrote:Another useless government department not fit for the purpose.

Seriously, is there any other sort?

The waste within government circles is truly shocking. :fuming:
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Re: www.yourpension.gov.uk

Postby Jock Strapp » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:37 am

I have been helping someone claim Universal Credit. She came to me for assistance because claims must be made on line. That could be a little difficult if claimant cannot afford a PC. The form was a little daunting but better than many government forms that I have seen. Received an email back offering an interview yesterday at 2.10pm. The lady we saw was helpful but we were told that it takes four weeks to process a claim then if the benefit is allowed then another two weeks before any payment is made. For some that could mean six weeks without money.
Jock Strapp

Return to General Discussion