Stephen Lawrance

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Stephen Lawrance

Postby Jock Strapp » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:42 pm

You probably noticed that we recently had Stephen Lawrance day. This is the day we remember his murder at a bus stop in London, there is also a street named after him. This set me thinking, why no soldier Rigby day.?
The only photograph that I have Seen of Stephen he is showing his clenched fist, the black power salute. Did this sort of thing result in his murder? Did he have a police record for drug dealing, the police were very quiet about his past. He wasn't killed for no reason. If we have a Stephen day why not days for all the people who have been murdered in the UK? Why was Stephen so honoured? Perhaps it was because he was black.
Jock Strapp

Re: Stephen Lawrance

Postby rebbonk » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:43 pm

Jock, the biggest crime in this country is to be a straight white indigenous male. Yes, it's unpalatable, but it's the truth. No point in complaining, the left wing, hand wringing, blue rinsed liberals have created this society.

But the interesting thing is, they all hate whitey so much and want rid of him, but they have no idea what they will do once he has gone. No whitey, no more hand-outs, no more law and order!

To a large extent it won't affect me, but I can't help smiling at the naivety of the younger generation. - F**K them!
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:08 pm

Likely the same reason Jock Strap as why the Madeleine McCann case was so publisised and still is yet at the same time a little British boy went missing and only a tiny piece was publisised and you don't hear about him today like the MacCanns it is not what you know but who you know and true British people have the stiff upper lip we are kept subdude while others go on and on and on until they get what they want if the press gains from it especially. Most of our mps don't derive from Britain and even Pms are not English.

Ask any serving soilder now they will say its all about oil I ve had serving soilders tell me this on the street up Bedworth. Then in public replies two serving soilders of serving , 45 years now retired recently stated there is nt one war they have fought that behind it is big businesses is who they went to war for .

I do believe we should have a Leigh Rigsby day but then we would be accused being imperialistic and the other from the nanny state. Yet we are accused of imperialism conquering the world and we should disappear and repay which we do repay never do other countries accuse or say the same to Turkey who was far worse than Britain ever was. I know they want us all to inter breed like back in the 60s to produce half breeds to use as slave labour. I was told about interbreeding in the 60s by a woman who sat in the house of commons think tank to Labour.
Last edited by Melisandre on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Melisandre

Postby Melisandre » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 pm

rebbonk wrote:
To a large extent it won't affect me, but I can't help smiling at the naivety of the younger generation. - F**K them!

I can understand the naivety of the younger generation Rebbonk as our younger generation have been purposely moulded brain washed by our own politicains through education and way of life eg holidays abroad etc thing we never had when young unless you were rich hence why they kept saying the vote on Britex is for the young people's filuture as they are naieve easily conned.
Melisandre

Return to General Discussion