A view on the London T-Charge

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

A view on the London T-Charge

Postby rebbonk » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:36 am

The Official Monster Raving Loony Party

I think the Major of London is wonderful. He has brought in a new "T Charge" that will for £10.00 remove all toxicity from my car, whilst driving in London. Unfortunately once I go outside the T Charge area my car will once again spew out toxic fumes.

And there's more...

If you have a car that's toxic and you're rich, on business or use a firm’s car, this expense can be claimed on your tax as a business expense. So in one stoke The major of London has deterred all those scumbag lowlife poor people who pay their own expenses and saved up to buy a (Government) recommended diesel or cheaper car, from entering the exclusive clean air of Central London. This will no doubt be rolled out across the country when other authorities realise they can add to their depleted coffers using this scam.

On a seerius point I think everyone applauds genuine efforts to clean up our air, but please don't use dodgy air or too many vehicles to justify what is blatantly another tax on Vehicle Drivers.

r.u.seerius
Please note the opinions above are not necessarily loony party policy and should be taken with a pinch of salt (twice daily)

Sums it up quite well!
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Return to General Discussion