Oh dear, I am in trouble! ;)

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Oh dear, I am in trouble! ;)

Postby rebbonk » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Looks like I've upset someone. The quote came in the subject heading to a business email account! :rolling:

I want to inform you that we the fbi have a warrant to arrest you if we dont hear from you immediately,this is the final warning you are going to receive from the fbi office do you get me? I hope youre understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails we have been instructed to get you arrested immediately, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we will close your bank account and jail you and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi.M Robert.

Love the hard-ball "do you get me" bit. I guess the Yanks still speak like that do they?

Wonder what I "owe" them for? :rolling:

Obviously a scam, but I wonder how many people suddenly start sending blank cheques to the FBI?

Of course I could be wrong and that helicopter hovering outside could contain men in dark suits.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Re: Oh dear, I am in trouble! ;)

Postby dutchman » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:44 pm

I've lost count of the number of times I've been 'threatened' with closure of accounts at American banks I've never had any dealings with in my life.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion