Current affairs, gossip and general conversation
Write comments

Golden Wedding Anniversary Stevieg

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:13 am

All booked up for cruise I mentioned Pollyanna and the itinerary wishes we are away tomorrow :begging: but if I give you the schedule you will probably want to carry the bags :rolling: :cry:

Re: Golden Wedding Anniversary Stevieg

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 am

Grreat news Stevie - Where are you sailing from????? If it was Dover I'd come and wave you off :D

:feedback: - on your return.

I won't mention the game last night :rolling:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:16 am

We are flying to the states from Liverpool to Heathrow and then on to port of embarkation
The game last night was a nightmare but I think Rafa will be getting his P45 and compensation in the post very soon :begging:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:01 pm

What date is your departure Stevie :?:

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:12 pm

flying out on April 7th and depart 9th April on the cruise
Have nephew and family from Dallas Texas seeing us off so that is special to us :)

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Stayed with Stevie and the family in Liverpool at the weekend and they look for any excuse for a party and I was the excuse and it will take me a month to get over it as they do not skimp on hospitality and the finer things of life.
I had drinks I never knew existed like " Scouse Mindblower, Anfield Koppite" and other dubious concoctions but all in all a :censored: good weekend.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Sounds like the celebrations have already started then :D

Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:43 am

Pollyanna - have been to Moss Bros for the top hat and tails for the wing ding on Saturday so will probably be in the L'Pool Echo next week as I have the feeling that there are devious plans afoot in the family but it will be one hell of a party and what would make my day is the Liverpool team showing up at the party :begging:

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:46 am

:feedback:

We want pics !!!!!

Have a great w/end with your family Stevie :cheers:

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 am

Will try and adhere to your reqest Pollyanna :thumbsup:
Write comments