Can you help.

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Can you help.

Postby creteskyblue » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:56 am

When ever I try and post a reply on the Coventry Evening Telegraph forum site it keeps on returning me to the log in page.Can somebody help me rectify this please.
creteskyblue

Re: Can you help.

Postby dutchman » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:22 pm

creteskyblue wrote:When ever I try and post a reply on the Coventry Evening Telegraph forum site it keeps on returning me to the log in page.
Terrible isn't it? That's why I created this site.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby StevieG » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 am

A word of advice, my friend, stay on this forum as we do not get problems and there are some weird posters on the ct forum ;)
StevieG

Postby dutchman » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:00 am

savanah wrote:
dutchman wrote:
creteskyblue wrote:When ever I try and post a reply on the Coventry Evening Telegraph forum site it keeps on returning me to the log in page.

:rolling: Oh Right....Is that why you are on I.C more than you are on here? :rolling:
That's physically impossible dear. You see the PC I use to browse the web is the same PC on which this site is hosted. So this site is always the first one I log onto when the PC is powered-up and the last one I log-off from when the PC is powered down. I'm also logged into about half a dozen other news sites at any one time, most of which you have probably never heard of.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby StevieG » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Dutchy- Nice one on ic and it is the intelligent posters you get on a normal forum (I will let you work that one out ;) post on subjects that are not mundane and no meaning to them
Last edited by StevieG on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StevieG

Postby StevieG » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:00 pm

savanah wrote:
dutchman wrote:

:rolling: Oh Right....Is that why you are on I.C more than you are on here? :rolling:

The address of Specsavers is in the phone book girl :lol:
StevieG

Postby dutchman » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:36 pm

savanah wrote:
creteskyblue wrote:When ever I try and post a reply on the Coventry Evening Telegraph forum site it keeps on returning me to the log in page.Can somebody help me rectify this please.

I'd e-mail Smithers, No one else seems to have this prob..
How can you possibly know that if they're unable to login in the first place to be able to tell you?

savanah wrote:No point asking on here for help with I.C. This forum as got nothing to do with the one you are having probs with.

Of course not, this one still works!
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby StevieG » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:11 pm

This forum needs lightening up a bit Dutchy ???
Confusion reigns inasmuch that an ic poster is posting on here with the usual mundane remarks and has not realised what forum she is posting on :roll:
StevieG

Postby StevieG » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:35 pm

With the informative and intelligent posts that Dutchy makes and has made on various threads, I detract from your statement about his confusion
If you post on other forums, be my guest and do it as you are not contributing anything on this forum of meaningful value
StevieG

Postby dutchman » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:00 pm

savanah wrote:Dutchman, Read the post again.. He CAN log in He can't post a reply....
If he keeps being returned to the login page, then he is not already logged-in. We had the same problem here for while except that I fixed it. I cannot fix the other board as I don't have access to the server.

savanah wrote:And Dutchy If I'C don't work How did you post on there today? :? :? :?
Just because I can login there does not mean everyone else can.
dutchman
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion