Forum Agony Aunt

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Forum Agony Aunt

Postby redrum » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Pollyanna - would you condescend to being our Agony Aunt as you have a well slanted view of life and it could be a nice little earner as I could put a few candidates your way :rolling:
redrum

Re: Forum Agony Aunt

Postby pollyanna » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Redrum - I could have done with an Agony Aunt myself the year I've had :shock: roll on 2010 !!!

Try the 'other' site :rolling:
pollyanna

Postby redrum » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:04 pm

I have been there especially 2 years ago when our Grandson died of Cancer , only 22 years old but I found that life still goes on and you seem to have lived life to the point "That the only way is up" so be patient sweetiepie, next year will make up for it :thumbsup:
I do not think that the other site Agony Aunt has been around life like we have ;)
redrum

Postby pollyanna » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:26 pm

So sorry about your grandson. Cancer knows no boundaries. Several of my friends are receiving treatment/recovering - but their sheer determination keeps driving them on.

Yes life does go on - and you just have to keep going - otherwise there's just no point. Regardless of what happens - you have to live your life the very best way that you can.

The 'other agony aunt' is probably aware of what the future holds for her :roll:
pollyanna

Postby yourworstnightmare » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Dear Agony Aunt, i need a Job as an Agony Uncle but my views are straight to the point, do you think I could be employed by anyone if my views could be used against me as I would not like to try and upset someone, especially Dutchy who is trying his best to make a few bob, with this New simple site that even I can understand.
yourworstnightmare

Postby dutchman » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Hello MrsA (or is it MrB?) and welcome to the forum. :D
It's a pity Polly couldn't be here to welcome you as well. :cry:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby yourworstnightmare » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:39 pm

:cheers: Dutchman I hope everything goes well on your site, its so simple and easy to use, it was a bit like another site I was and have been on, but for some reason :o its gone haywire, and as for thats Mrsa person, she was a disease i got rid of, :shock: oops I mean disgrace ;) :lol:
yourworstnightmare

Postby dutchman » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:09 am

yourworstnightmare wrote::cheers: Dutchman I hope everything goes well on your site, its so simple and easy to use, it was a bit like another site I was and have been on, but for some reason :o its gone haywire, and as for thats Mrsa person, she was a disease i got rid of, :shock: oops I mean disgrace ;) :lol:
Oh dear, and I've already gone and uploaded her picture as your avatar :oops:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby yourworstnightmare » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:12 am

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: thats my double what an old looking battleaxe :lol:

And thats before Ive had a drink :lol:
yourworstnightmare

Postby dutchman » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:19 am

yourworstnightmare wrote::rolling: :rolling: :rolling: thats my double what an old looking battleaxe :lol:
That's a real woman too!

The reason sh'e looking so angry is she was bitten on the chest by a deadly spider and neither ambulanceman would volunteer to suck the poison out!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1117342/The-deadly-spider-bite-grandmother-coma.html
dutchman
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion