Forum Expansion

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Re: Forum Expansion

Postby pollyanna » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:25 pm

dutchman wrote:Your avatar is showing normally here Polly? :? (I haven't done anything to it). They can be a bit slow to load sometimes which gives the impression they are missing when they're not. Refreshing the page usually cures it.

Most odd Dutchy - I noticed yours was missing the other day :?
pollyanna

Postby pollyanna » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:28 pm

redrum wrote:Now we know who is who and the fun starts now ;) .The "3" signifies nothing really but I like changes.
Congrats on being elevated to Moderator and at least we know who we are dealing with and will not have seances and pub visits looking for spirits (Thanks very much, mines a Malt Whisky straight out of the bottle and don,t add water as that is sacrilege) :lol: . Hope we all can build this Forum into something worthwhile and it will probably take time but Dutchy has started something which can be made into a good forum providing we get the right members and I cannot see any problem there.

............. and I won't take offence at anything that anyone says - well - within reason - :D
and I won't delete posts willy nilly - nuff said.

I hope that we soon get more members and I too hope that it's a success :thumbsup:
pollyanna

Postby rebbonk » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:35 pm

pollyanna wrote: - I thought you were rebbonk - :rolling:

OI! I'm the original I'll have you know! :D

There's only one of me, some would say thankfully. :lol:
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby pollyanna » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:21 pm

rebbonk wrote:
pollyanna wrote: - I thought you were rebbonk - :rolling:

OI! I'm the original I'll have you know! :D

There's only one of me, some would say thankfully. :lol:

You said it :!:
pollyanna

Postby StevieG » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 pm

savanah wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Stevie - why the extra '3' on your name?????

I just sent you a PM on the other site - I'll delete it now - I thought you were rebbonk - :rolling:

I thought you had a great sense of humour - you'll have to behave yourself tho - I'm a moderator :thumbsup:
(have't got a clue what I'm supposed to do mind - can't be too difficult - if the mods on the other site are anything to go by :lol:

:roll: The only ''Expansion'' Is an expansion of I'C It's the Same people,, Same Topics etc.....You all liked I.C once so why suddendly start slagging it off on here.....I remember once when me and Beg posted on The Brummie site and WOW the Shite we had to take but it's ok for you all to come on here...It's Crazy....

I think all the posters on here will agree that this is not an "Expansion" of the CET Disaster Forum , so do Dutchy and us a favour on a good and well laid out Forum and play along with your clique on the other forum :censored:
StevieG

Postby dutchman » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:38 am

savanah wrote:Sad Really is'nt it.....And I'm NOT being Bitchy I just don't understand WHY you are like this....The Biggest Shock is polly She used to like I.C Now she's Hates Every Corner of it... :?
Perhaps if you'd actually been there you would know? It was people like Polly who kept the IC forum alive when everyone except the footie fans had already abandoned it.
She made a perfectly reasonable request to activate the missing smilies and was greeted with total derision by someone who is a semi-official representative of that board.

Note to other board members: please don't respond to Savvy's post as I prefer to handle this myself.
dutchman
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion