All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Re: All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Postby rebbonk » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:18 pm

dutchman wrote:The Prime Minister or his looney girlfriend? :roll:

If it's her I doubt anyone has much to worry about as he's about reached his time limit for not straying. :lol:
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:07 am

Today we learn that the Astra Zeneca trial on children has been halted due to the blood clot issues that have been raised. - But adults are still encouraged to carry on taking it!

The Liverpool Comedy club has pulled out of the 'passport' trials after it took a backlash on social media.

Bozo has misjudged rather badly. :clown: :clown: :clown:
rebbonk

Postby lostinwonder » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:18 pm

What angers me most is that the trials of these vaccines were no where near long enough. Some poor folks have been taken for guinea pigs. And they can neither sue the company or the government. I have abstained from taking the vaccine, and at my age if Covid doesn't get me something else might, but I am not about to put that on fast track!

Bozo just blabs a load of old crap, and is told what to say. :clown:

:(
Last edited by lostinwonder on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
lostinwonder

Postby rebbonk » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:50 pm

From Reuters...

Britain's medicine regulator says identified possible side effect of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine

Britain's medicine regulator has identified a possible side-effect from COVID-19 vaccine developed by Oxford University and AstraZeneca involving rare brain blood clotting, chief executive June Raine said on Wednesday.

Britain's medicine regulator will recommend halting rollout of AstraZeneca shots to under-30s, The Sun and Sky say

The rollout of Oxford/AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine to under-30s will be halted following recommendations of Britain's medicine regulator on Wednesday, the Sun newspaper and Sky News reported, adding they would be given Pfizer or Moderna instead.
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:48 am

I see they've backtracked on their original claim that the blood clots would have occured in any case as a result of Covid.

Makes me wonder how many other deliberate lies they've been telling? :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:16 pm

Whether these vaccines are any good or not, I'd suggest that they (Bozo and his team) have now destroyed all credibility of them, and I now expect a very large portion of the younger population to (sensibly) refuse to take them. I wonder if we're about to see a marked shift downwards in the average age of the population come next flu season?
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:42 am

No 'cause of death' reported for the Duke of Edinburgh I notice? Could be very embarrasing for the establishment. He was recently vaccinated (allegedly) so if he died of Covid it means either the vaccine doesn't work or they lied about him being vaccinated. If he didn't die of Covid then there's a very strong chance that the vaccine was a contributing factor.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:44 am

So you know the history and you still let them inject you, then you panic! :rolling: :clown: :rolling: :clown: :rolling: :clown:

What do you think they can do, extract the vaccine? :rolling: :clown: :rolling: :clown: :rolling: :clown:

A&E ‘swamped’ with patients seeking help for mild Covid jab side-effects

Emergency departments report surge in cases of headaches linked to AstraZeneca jab amid concerns of blood clots

People who have had the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine are seeking help at A&E despite having only mild side-effects such as headaches, in the wake of the controversy over whether the jab causes blood clots.

Emergency medicine doctors in England told the Health Service Journal that a growing but unspecified number of people who were anxious after having the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab were coming to A&E units, some apparently after being advised to do so by a GP.

Dr Katherine Henderson, the president of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine, confirmed the trend to the Guardian.

“It’s definitely a thing. Colleagues across England are reporting this. All A&E departments are seeing an increase in the number of people reporting concerns after having the AstraZeneca vaccine. We are seeing people with mild headaches and persistent headaches but who are otherwise alright.

“Emergency departments and GPs are getting a lot of queries. I think it’s an understandable reaction by the public. I can understand why people are anxious. If they are worried they need to get advice”, Henderson said.

One A&E consultant told the HSJ: “We have seen huge numbers of AstraZeneca jab-associated headaches being sent in and, like all [emergency departments], we’re scrabbling to cobble together some guidance so as to sensibly reduce the number needing investigation. I gather some units are really, really struggling with this.”

An A&E doctor at a London hospital told the HSJ that their department was “swamped” with patients with headaches who had been sent there by their GP.

But Dr Michael Mulholland, vice-president of the Royal College of GPs, said: “GPs will only recommend patients attend A&E if they think it’s the most appropriate place for them to go to get the care they need.”

The apparent surge of cases follows the decision by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) on Wednesday to recommend that under-30s had a different jab to the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine because of the risk of “an extremely rare adverse event of concurrent thrombosis (blood clots) and thrombocytopenia (low platelet count)” linked to it. Among the 20m shots administered in the UK so far, 79 people have developed one of these issues after having that vaccine, of whom 19 have died, including three who were under-30, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said.

Asked about the jab-related attendance at A&E, an NHS spokesperson said: “The NHS will continue to offer a vaccine that is right for the individual. As the MHRA and JCVI have said, serious side-effects are extremely rare and Public Health England has issued updated advice on when individuals should seek urgent medical advice.”

Meanwhile, GP-led vaccination sites across England will receive no new supplies of vaccine either next week or the week after to administer first doses because of what Dr Nikki Kanani, NHS England’s primary care medical director, called “reduced supply over the coming weeks”. That is part of an NHS strategy to concentrate on giving as many people as possible this month their second dose.

Supply problems mean the rollout of the vaccine to the under-50s has been delayed until May, when supply is expected to be more reliable.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/apr/09/ae-swamped-with-patients-seeking-help-for-mild-covid-jab-side-effects
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:17 am

Also in today's Guardian, it is reported that the Johnson and Johnson vaccine is now being investigated for abnormal blood clotting.
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:21 pm

Dr. Michael Yeadon seems to be upsetting the establishment somewhat.

Late last year, a semi-retired British scientist co-authored a petition to Europe’s medicines regulator. The petitioners made a bold demand: Halt COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL8N2LG2JY

He's recently given an interview to Paul Delingpole. The trans-script is in 4 parts. Whilst I feel that there are some rather fanciful claims in the interview, I also get the impression that he knows a lot more than he's saying.

Part 1 : https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/ex-pfizer-science-chief-the-big-lies-about-covid/
Part 2 : https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/ex-pfizer-science-chief-on-the-covid-lies-part-2/
Part 3 : https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/ex-pfizer-science-chief-on-the-covid-lies-part-3/
Part 4 : https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/ex-pfizer-science-chief-on-the-covid-lies-part-4/
rebbonk

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion