All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Current affairs, gossip and general conversation

Re: All these big wigs telling us how great the new vaccine is...

Postby dutchman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:26 pm

dutchman wrote:I just had a call from the surgery offering me the vaccine. They didn't seem at all surprised when I declined

It didn't stop them sending me TWO letters this morning practically ordering me to book a vaccine neither of which mentioned possible side-effects or that it's entirely up to me whether I book the vaccine or not. :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:46 pm

Not only did the surgery ask me or warn me of any side effects either Dutchman then after I had the doctor phone me saying I needed to have it a person at my age nor did she mention any side effects .
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:09 pm

As we've said the likely resistance is far greater than we're being led to believe.

I strongly object to what I see as blackmail/coercion and strong-arm tactics. The whole set-up stinks to high heaven. Taking my own advice about following the money, I'm beginning to wonder if this is nothing more than a face-saving exercise for the clowns that have gambled billions on vaccines?
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:58 pm

rebbonk wrote:
I strongly object to what I see as blackmail/coercion and strong-arm tactics. The whole set-up stinks to high heaven. Taking my own advice about following the money, I'm beginning to wonder if this is nothing more than a face-saving exercise for the clowns that have gambled billions on vaccines?

The Americans have warned for ages its all about the phamacuticle companys making big bucks out of it they create it by vacine then try and cure it hoping you will die before you successfullly sue them for the damage their medications do I got this from a reliable source in America one is a doctor on you tube who discovered the cancers came from her lab another is a fellow friend male garden friend who lives on Long Island.

When we had Britex the EU told Britain we wont be able to use their medications any more Britain replied fine we will make our own there is some thing to think about.
Melisandre

Postby dutchman » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:37 pm

Germans are turning down Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid vaccine

Germany’s vaccination programme is in trouble, with people failing to keep appointments if they are going to be given the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine.

Only 150,000 out of 1.5 million doses of the vaccine had been used on Friday, threatening to derail what is already a flagging national inoculation plan. Whereas Britain has vaccinated more than 26 per cent of its population, Germany has managed less than 6 per cent.

At the Tegel vaccination centres in Berlin, which give only the AstraZeneca product, fewer than 200 people are turning up for the 3,800 daily appointments.

The vaccine’s reputation has been undermined by briefings against the jabs by politicians from across Europe and by a decision in Germany not to use the vaccine for the over-65s, despite the European Medicines Agency having approved it to be given to all adults.

“The vaccination booths are ready, the vaccine is there and so are the vaccination teams,” Karl Lauterbach, a Social Democrat MP and epidemiologist, said yesterday. “But the vaccine remains unused because not enough people show up for the appointment. This is an absurd and unbearable situation.”

dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:31 am

So, Queenie is now adding to the pressure, suggesting that those who refuse the vaccine are selfish.

I've done a little digging for myself on two of the drugs:-

Pfizer: Total adverse reactions 77207 - Deaths 197.

AstraZeneca: Total adverse reactions 114625 - Deaths 205.

These are of course only reported figures, actual figures are going to be much higher. I wonder how many of these 'reactions' will go on to become long-term problems?
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:50 am

'Vaccine Shaming' is now a thing on Facebook. "I've had my vaccine so you should have one too." The implication being that if you don't you are some kind of murderer.

Personally I respect whichever choice a person makes, whether to have it or not.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby rebbonk » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:06 am

dutchman wrote:'Vaccine Shaming' is now a thing on Facebook. "I've had my vaccine so you should have one too." The implication being that if you don't you are some kind of murderer.

All in their own little echo-chambers. :lol:
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:35 pm

Dutch doctors are refusing to give vaccines to elderly people who are in otherwise good health, that includes a 102 year old woman close to where my dad lives.

They are only giving vaccines to people with frail health but given Holland's record on euthenasia I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad thing?
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:58 pm

rebbonk wrote:So, Queenie is now adding to the pressure, suggesting that those who refuse the vaccine are selfish.

I've done a little digging for myself on two of the drugs:-

Pfizer: Total adverse reactions 77207 - Deaths 197.

AstraZeneca: Total adverse reactions 114625 - Deaths 205.

These are of course only reported figures, actual figures are going to be much higher. I wonder how many of these 'reactions' will go on to become long-term problems?

I didn't see the Queen or Philip have the vaccine so how can we tell they had it. As the Germans in news refuse to have the Oxford vaccine.

Some one on the net said what is thought of us.

1. Those that have the vaccine are caring for others.
  2. Those who refuse to have the vacine are not worth living.
  3. Those that can' nt make their minds up are uneducated.
We ll see the long term side effects in years to come we will see whos life is worth living then.
Melisandre

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion