Fawcett includes secret lover in will?

Local, national, international and oddball news stories

Fawcett includes secret lover in will?

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Farrah Fawcett's family has reportedly revealed that they are stunned by reports that the actress included a secret lover in her will.

The Charlie's Angels star, who passed away in June at the age of 62, has allegedly left the sum of $96,000 (£60,000) to former Texas footballer Greg Lott, reports Contactmusic.

Lott, who claims to have been Fawcett's long-term lover, has published numerous love letters to support his story.

Fawcett's partner Ryan O'Neal, who was excluded from the actress's multi-million dollar fortune, has dismissed Lott's claims as a "disgruntled ex-boyfriend from the sixties".

Lott said: "I am a beneficiary of her estate. I have been asked to maintain the confidentiality of the estate, which I must respect.

"This news that I am indeed in her will and Ryan is not raises some serious questions about why he prevented me from seeing the love of my life in her final months. Farrah meant the world to me and I know that I equally had a profound impact on her. I cannot understand how those around her chose to keep me from her."
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Fawcett includes secret lover in will?

Postby pollyanna » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:01 pm

I wonder why Ryan O'Neal was excluded from her will????

Intriguing stuff :)
pollyanna

Return to News