Boris told to self isolate

Local, national, international and oddball news stories

Boris told to self isolate

Postby rebbonk » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:46 pm

No10 spokesman:

‘The Prime Minister has today been notified by NHS Test and Trace that he is required to self-isolate as a contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.

‘The Prime Minister will follow the rules and is self-isolating.

‘He will carry on working from Downing Street, including on leading the Government’s response to the coronavirus pandemic.

‘The PM is well and does not have any symptoms of COVID-19.’

Source: https://order-order.com/2020/11/15/test-and-trace-tell-boris-to-self-isolate/
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Re: Boris told to self isolate

Postby Melisandre » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:02 pm

How convenient to hide away with out being questioned with his adviser Cummings leaving and Britex coming up.

Any way I had an email the other day from Preti Patel saying freedom of movement has now stopped from the 31st December. :smile:
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:26 pm

Melisandre, this was posted by a rather cynical friend of mine on another site...

One way of dodging questions from the Press.

It makes you wonder, doesn't it? Maybe the brown sticky smelly stuff is about to hit the fan?
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:42 pm

Melisandre wrote:Any way I had an email the other day from Preti Patel saying freedom of movement has now stopped from the 31st December. :smile:

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/statis ... statistics

Net migration to the UK from outside the EU nearly tripled since the year to March 2013 (when it was 106,000) to its highest level ever - 316,000.

Tories TALK tough on immigration but do nothing about it.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:15 pm

rebbonk wrote:Melisandre, this was posted by a rather cynical friend of mine on another site...

One way of dodging questions from the Press.[/quote
]

It makes you wonder, doesn't it? Maybe the brown sticky smelly stuff is about to hit the fan?

I see your friend has the same thought then.

Thats what my son said when Cummings left he is leaving before that dirty stuff comes.
Melisandre

Postby Melisandre » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:17 pm

dutchman wrote:
Melisandre wrote:Any way I had an email the other day from Preti Patel saying freedom of movement has now stopped from the 31st December. :smile:

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/statis ... statistics

Net migration to the UK from outside the EU nearly tripled since the year to March 2013 (when it was 106,000) to its highest level ever - 316,000.

Tories TALK tough on immigration but do nothing about it.

Yep I agree they do u turns too I will believe it when I see it.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:37 am

No government is going to stop immigration.

Parties of all colours need to continue immigration to:-

a) help keep up a level of unemployment, just so the great unwashed know their place and don't get too upity.

b) maintain the old-age pension, which is a giant Ponzi scheme that if you or I tried to start would be shut down for being illegal.

c) maintain a level of social unrest so people don't realise just how they're being taken advantage of.

There are loads more reasons, but the bottom line is that it isn't in their interest to stop it, no matter what those that elect them want.
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:54 am

Johnson has so far enacted all the 'crackpot' policies Corbyn was being accused of promoting! :clown:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:11 pm

rebbonk wrote:No government is going to stop immigration.

Parties of all colours need to continue immigration to:-

a) help keep up a level of unemployment, just so the great unwashed know their place and don't get too upity.

b) maintain the old-age pension, which is a giant Ponzi scheme that if you or I tried to start would be shut down for being illegal.

c) maintain a level of social unrest so people don't realise just how they're being taken advantage of.

There are loads more reasons, but the bottom line is that it isn't in their interest to stop it, no matter what those that elect them want.

Its freedom of movement Rebbonk not immigration they claim will be stopped on 31st December.
You are correct on all three the unemployment also prevents the goventment minting more money which keeps inflation down making the £ more valuable my dad use to say.
Melisandre

Postby Melisandre » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:16 pm

dutchman wrote:Johnson has so far enacted all the 'crackpot' policies Corbyn was being accused of promoting! :clown:

Of course as their saying goes we are all in it together meaning all parties (not us) they all have to do as they are told by their billion pound masters who realy run the world I am surprised people have nt clicked on to this.
Melisandre

Next

Return to News