Morrisons to change customers queue outside stores as supermarket launches 'Speedy Shopper' lanes

Local, national, international and oddball news stories

Re: Morrisons to change customers queue outside stores as supermarket launches 'Speedy Shopper' lanes

Postby Melisandre » Fri May 15, 2020 11:08 pm

rebbonk wrote:
When I visit I'm one of the few with a list. If it's not on the list, I don't buy. Others rarely have my organisation or self-discipline.

I do the same :smile:
Melisandre

Re: Morrisons to change customers queue outside stores as supermarket launches 'Speedy Shopper' lanes

Postby rebbonk » Fri May 15, 2020 11:22 pm

Mrs R and myself would decide on a weeks worth of meals and list what was needed plus any other household items. Then no matter which one of us went shopping we stuck to the list. I've largely carried the practice on, simply because it works. My kids laugh, but I spend a heck of a lot less than they do.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Fri May 15, 2020 11:35 pm

Yes that is right they depend on us going to every asile with a list you dont that is the reason they move the goods around to different asiles to make you look and entice you to buy what you dont need. They also place things they want to sell especially white goods or things like tvs they put them high up under a light. Even the colours of their shelving or asiles makes you buy more especially with food.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Sat May 16, 2020 1:45 am

Eye-level goods are usually the ones they want to sell in the grocery section. Upwards or downwards are where the better value items often are. - At least in my experience.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Sat May 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Yes you are right Rebbonk.
Melisandre

Previous

Return to News