Government publishes guidance on how to make face coverings using old T-shirts

Local, national, international and oddball news stories

Re: Government publishes guidance on how to make face coverings using old T-shirts

Postby Melisandre » Wed May 13, 2020 12:02 am

rebbonk wrote:I don't think people realise just how giving their DNA can be so dangerous. So many think it can only be used for tracing criminals, so 'if I do no wrong, I need have no fear'. - None are so blind as those that will not see!

Exactly if they want to bump off one person with germ warfare they would need their DNA if they want to bump off lets say diabetics which would have a common factor or put it in a sweetener !!! which most use or like with aids inject us saying it was an immunisation like they did in Africa then sent the same bad batch from a chimpanzee to Europe the other doctors chimpanzee was ok they also injected Africans with a VD disease telling them it was to protect them from diseases this I ve watched on tv documentries from back in the day. They have also injected platonium into them.
Melisandre

Re: Government publishes guidance on how to make face coverings using old T-shirts

Postby Melisandre » Wed May 13, 2020 12:20 am

rebbonk wrote:I'm picking up 'vibes' that the government intend picking a large city to carry out extensive testing of the inhabitants.

Yes with certain cultures by the looks of it as those areas are heaverly populated with certain cultures !!! America hardest hit is the black poor communities . Germany has a very low rate of cases and deaths as they dont have many blacks stated on a news since this was stated Germany has gone into a lock down again.! Iran has high cases .
There has been an advert earlier this year a few months ago on TV asking to donate to help Africans with treatment for pnemonia I checked it out yes they are suffering viral and bacteria pneumonia out there. mmmm.

I fear for the elderly over 70s being in isolation for so long and one to think about. Every day we come in contact with thousand of viruses so being in isolation for so long their immune system is nt being attacked to strengthen it so what happens when they come out of isolation they wont be able to fight off a common cold let alone a virus.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Wed May 13, 2020 1:13 am

Melisandre wrote:I fear for the elderly over 70s being in isolation for so long and one to think about. Every day we come in contact with thousand of viruses so being in isolation for so long their immune system is nt being attacked to strengthen it so what happens when they come out of isolation they wont be able to fight off a common cold let alone a virus.

A point missed by many. Our immune system requires constant topping up or it can become rather ineffective.

Yes, the mental impact is being thought about superficially, but I wonder how various dementias will increase, and at what rate, over the coming years? Humans are social creatures, deprivation of social interaction and loneliness are known to not only reduce the quality of life but also the length of life.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Wed May 13, 2020 1:24 am

Melisandre wrote:Exactly if they want to bump off one person with germ warfare they would need their DNA...

A few years ago a friend of mine sent me a video from a well known 'defence' company. They were discussing almost exactly this and had conducted various trials (successful and they showed footage) using drones with facial recognition to seek out the victim. They 'theorised' about then shooting the victim with material that would specifically terminate him based on his DNA. Because the 'bullet' was tailored specifically to the victim, if it accidentally hit the wrong person, it'd have no effect. Of course, this would only ever be used on terrorists or enemies of the state, but who decides on just who is a terrorist or enemy of the state, and on what criteria?
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Wed May 13, 2020 11:27 am

A point missed by many. Our immune system requires constant topping up or it can become rather ineffective.

Yes, the mental impact is being thought about superficially, but I wonder how various dementias will increase, and at what rate, over the coming years? Humans are social creatures, deprivation of social interaction and loneliness are known to not only reduce the quality of life but also the length of life.

Yes and this is a double up to make sure when they changed the pension credit rules if you have some one living with you under state pension age your pension credit stops and the other younger person has to claim Universal credit for you or support you. Clever are they not.
Melisandre

Postby Melisandre » Wed May 13, 2020 11:44 am

A few years ago a friend of mine sent me a video from a well known 'defence' company. They were discussing almost exactly this and had conducted various trials (successful and they showed footage) using drones with facial recognition to seek out the victim. They 'theorised' about then shooting the victim with material that would specifically terminate him based on his DNA. Because the 'bullet' was tailored specifically to the victim, if it accidentally hit the wrong person, it'd have no effect. Of course, this would only ever be used on terrorists or enemies of the state, but who decides on just who is a terrorist or enemy of the state, and on what criteria?

Any one that is in the know of what really is going on and have them watched .
They use to have or still do have their resident spies living in every street or estate that would report back to the rent man years ago or a councilor of what goes on in the areas if you said some thing that hit the nail on the head the resident would then be told to tell other residents that person was crazy of what they were saying .
I have thought about this stay at home isolation and thought my self and my oldest sister its to do with us being followed by our devices and cameras and face recognition equipment to see who are healthy that are allowed out and who it is that brakes the rules. Some one wrote last week on a new thread in the public replies from Germany funny how this country is full of cameras on the streets which stemned from the eastern block Germany yet now Germany wont allow any cameras on their streeets over there.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Wed May 13, 2020 1:21 pm

We are the most-watched nation on the planet (I believe), yet when a person is featured, the pictures are dreadfully blurred. You can't tell me that all the cameras in the UK are that poor. - They aren't: I used to be a security installation manager 40 years ago, and even then the cameras and lenses we were putting in would comfortably outperform what we are so often presented with these days.

I'd love to know, who watches the watchers?
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Wed May 13, 2020 2:27 pm

Its likely to do with cost Rebbonk if they are not getting money out of it with fines the quality is nt there . You are right about we must have better quality cameras as they seem to have good enough cameras around government buildings like parliament etc also to pick out a drivers image and his number plate if they brake the law or in congestion zones where they can collect money out of us with fines..

Yes that would be interesting to know who watches the watchers .
An old neighbours sons friend use to operate the cameras in the City down the little alley ways for the drug dealers. I often wondered what is the use of these cameras if nothing is ever done about it all or poor quality footage.
I often think is a government mp or pm or councilor has a mate or family member that own that business and is given the contract making them rich by making money out of us council tax payers. Bit kike Boris pay £250.000 for the nhs app that did nt work owned by his adivser Dominic Cummings brother.
Melisandre

Postby dutchman » Wed May 13, 2020 2:31 pm

Melisandre wrote:Yes and this is a double up to make sure when they changed the pension credit rules if you have some one living with you under state pension age your pension credit stops and the other younger person has to claim Universal credit for you or support you. Clever are they not.

Not just Pension Credit. Housing Benefit is also no longer paid to mixed-age couples, a change of which many elderly couples currently approaching retirement age are blissfully unaware! :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Wed May 13, 2020 2:40 pm

Thank you Dutchman . So they could end up homeless :fuming:
Melisandre

PreviousNext

Return to News