Government publishes guidance on how to make face coverings using old T-shirts

Local, national, international and oddball news stories

Government publishes guidance on how to make face coverings using old T-shirts

Postby dutchman » Mon May 11, 2020 5:21 pm

The government has issued instructions for making face masks at home, using elastic bands and cotton fabric or an old T-shirt

Britons are now being advised to wear face masks on public transport and in some shops where social distancing is not possible.

After weeks of insisting that there was little scientific evidence to suggest that such coverings were effective in preventing the spread of coronavirus, the government has changed its advice.

The updated guidance has been published in a 50-page blueprint for lifting the UK out of lockdown, expanding on a speech from Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Sunday night that many had said was confusing.

Details included in "Our Plan to Rebuild: The UK Government's COVID-19 recovery strategy" suggest people should wear face-coverings in enclosed spaces where social distancing is not always possible and where they come into contact with others who they do not normally meet, such as on public transport or in some shops.

So as not to place added pressure on supplies needed by NHS staff and care home workers, the government has issued instructions for making face masks at home, using elastic bands and cotton fabric or an old T-shirt.

:sky_news:

:rolling:
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Government publishes guidance on how to make face coverings using old T-shirts

Postby rebbonk » Mon May 11, 2020 6:18 pm

Sad b*st*rds. :rant:
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Re: Government publishes guidance on how to make face coverings using old T-shirts

Postby Melisandre » Mon May 11, 2020 8:32 pm

When the man who tells us to isolate and stay home brakes his own rule meeting his girlfriend does nt it show you have all been had.

To me they are taking the P out of us all if any mask is nt up to standard to prevent catching this so called virus then its no good and then they have stated a cotton mask like this wont protect you but prevent you giving the virus to others is madness in it self on saying this.
I along with others are now thinking are they rehearsing for when they want to control us for some thing entirely different.

I know for a fact the Co -op staff have nt been issued any masks through out this and they come in contact with more people than staff working in a hospital each day . I have been told to how strict these supermarket are depends on the areas .
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Mon May 11, 2020 8:55 pm

Not forgetting the Scottish lass who also resigned, Melisandra.

I definitely think there's more to this that we are currently aware of. I doubt if it'll become apparent in my lifetime though.
rebbonk

Postby dutchman » Mon May 11, 2020 9:11 pm

Next week: How to Make a Ventilator from a Broken Down Dyson :rolling:
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby Melisandre » Mon May 11, 2020 11:41 pm

rebbonk wrote:Not forgetting the Scottish lass who also resigned, Melisandra.

I definitely think there's more to this that we are currently aware of. I doubt if it'll become apparent in my lifetime though.

Exactlly Rebbonk I ve said the same several things I ve discovered have you heard of Event 201 then this which I first discovered documents on this case then recently found this news.
News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgAUwb0zpLg

Then this how which I find odd it mentions artifical sweeteners which mainly diabetics use which they say are more vunerable and over weight people to get Covid 19 who mainly use sweeteners .

Now a New York hospital doctor believes the virus is nt being treated right its not the norm of pnemonia as he believes the syptoms are more like altitude sickness and its if the oxygen is being sucked out of lungs and patients survive better on oxygen which Mark Steele said would happen he is at odds with a court case at Gateshead council over 5g and two young men from silicone valley stated this would happen if 5g was installed to close together it takes the oxygen out the air so will take oxygen from us and with our polution is this why they want us to walk or cycle and Andy Street opposing the green belt being built on in Keresley saying we now need our green belt with whats happening now.
Symptoms of radiation poisonong flu like symptoms fever chronic radiation loss of taste snd smell are these some of the Covid 19 symptoms.

Mark Steele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIM6c4Ik4lA
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Tue May 12, 2020 2:11 pm

I had actually read that about the 'disease' being treated wrongly. All will become clear in time, but something doesn't smell right.

Even the guy running the corner shop keeps telling me that things simply don't add up.
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Tue May 12, 2020 5:24 pm

Yes and I think there will be a lot sueing when it does all come out. As not once have I heard about the death count from influenza when each year thousands die from this in one year around 2008 or 2010 there were over 30 thousand deaths just in England with influenza . I also read they changed the flu vacination last year as so many had been dying even though they were vacinated prior .
They are also getting paid big money if patients die from pneumonia more again if its Covid 19 and even more if a ventilator is used by Medicare I sent this to Dutchman .

I ve said the same as your man in your corner shop from the start. Also its killing mainly black people and south Asians also with Muslim woman because they cover their whole body which stops the sun which gives vitimin D because all these cultures can not make their own vitimin D like white people can and vitimin D is a main factor to help the resportary system. The highest deaths in main cities looking at a map telling you the highest deaths and high cases are Manchester London and Birmingham which are over crowded also hold and house the most black and Asian people. People with blood group A are more at risk as A has nt got the protection like other blood groups to fight disease or virus. They now can make germ warfare aimed at many or even just one person ten more things more powerful that the nuclea bomb on you tube. Hence why I will never be tested nor immunised when I see what Bill Gates and his wife have done to the Africans they are nt getting my DNA volentary .

To be honest I thought first it was to do with the collapse of the markets and world trade with Britex and to cut population prevent us up rising if Britex and the deals did nt work out right.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Tue May 12, 2020 8:54 pm

I don't think people realise just how giving their DNA can be so dangerous. So many think it can only be used for tracing criminals, so 'if I do no wrong, I need have no fear'. - None are so blind as those that will not see!
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Tue May 12, 2020 10:33 pm

I'm picking up 'vibes' that the government intend picking a large city to carry out extensive testing of the inhabitants.
rebbonk

Next

Return to News